cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

cinda-wilson

Day #3!

Still not one cigarett! Wow I have been putting happy faces on my calendar. I am jumping for joy!
Maybe do some art today. Here is a picture of one I did last summer.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
teresa15

Good job Cinda. You have the right attitude to make it through. Love your art work.
0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

Thanks Teresa, Yeah my art work is a bit strange. But it is so much fun to do. I love combing poetry with art work that discribes the poem.
Thanks again.
Hugs
Here's a couple more pictuers
0 Kudos
anne8

Very cool art!! I am going tomorrow to buy some cross stitch, which I haven't done since my college days. Won't help me in the car, but I mostly smoke at night, when I come to relax and play some video games on the computer. Hoping that will help keep me distracted.

Wish I had a talent like you. Who knows, maybe I'll become a world-renound cross stitcher!
0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

Wish I could cross stitche. i never tryed it efor and anyway would hurt my hands as I have Arthitis. You may become famous! Why not?
Hugs
0 Kudos
gridley513

Congrats on your 3 day success; I am on day 3 as well! I am working on an afghan... Hmmm... makes me think of a good group idea. Creativity instead of smoking?? I am doing a retro looking granny square crocheted blanket and am trying to crochet a quick square during the times I might have smoked.

Might be cheesy, but ask if I care??

Keep up the great work!
0 Kudos