cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JuJuCFruit

Trying again

Started smoking again on September 15, 2021 after a year of mostly no smoking and 5 months totally nicotine free.

Willing to try again.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just my thoughts . Maybe helpful , maybe not ,   but your post helped me remember where I used to be and how I got to where I am . 

I personally had to change my way of thinking and talking . Nothing changed for me until "trying " became an action of doing and  committment was finding no excuses to smoke . 

I hope this quit will be one of success for you @JuJuCFruit . You know yourself better than all of us how to keep your quit and I believe you can  keep it . 

I am glad you came back . Pull up a chair . IMG_6037.PNG

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on taking a step to quit again. Quitting smoking is a challenge but it is so doable many of us have for a long time.   Make quitting your #1 priority. You said mostly no smoking, if you are smoking to any extent you have not quit and are still feeding the drug addiction.  Take this time to review what went wrong and how you are not going to let it happen again.  Make up your mind that no matter what is happening in your life you will not use it as an EXcuse to use.  Come here for support before you take a puff. Wishing you success. 

JuJuCFruit

Right on target.  Thanks

0 Kudos
JuJuCFruit

Thanks Jackie

0 Kudos
Angelsyaya

Don't TRY, DO!!!!!!

13DOF