cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

grahamgs66

I quit Sunday!

I am now on day three.  I struggled a little bit today but I am fully committed and want to change.  I can’t wait to celebrate anniversaries with all of you.  I hope I put this post in the right place.  I’m not sure how to correct my days so they are accurate.  

Labels (1)
14 Replies
Djupav1k

Welcome! Regarding changing your quit date. On the upper right of your screen you should see a “Return to my ExPlan”. Click on that. On the nex5 screen you should see a box with your quit date info. At the upper right of that is a pencil icon - click on that to change the date. You can also post on the journal conversation page. There is a lot of information available to you on this site and members to offer support, advice, and cheering. 🙂

grahamgs66

Thank you!  I think I have it fixed now.  I appreciate the message so much.

0 Kudos
Kimshine

How's your quit going @grahamgs66 ? 

I'm hoping you're still going strong!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on 3 days clean. You are right, you have to continue to make changes in order remain free. Support and Education is the key. Know the LAW!  I am tagging @YoungAtHeart for a welcome package if you have not gotten one. Good Morning. 

grahamgs66

Thank you!  Every day of freedom has been amazing.  So happy to be on this journey.

JACKIE1-25-15

To update your quit date on the community on the My Quit Plan page first then you'll need to logout* from the community. It has to be on the community and not on the My Quit Plan page. Once you log back in on the community, your quit date will be updated on the community as well. The quit date only syncs when you login.

*If you save your password in your browser and it automatically logs you in, it will not update the information.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JACKIE1-25-15 wrote:

To update your quit date on the community on the My Quit Plan page first then you'll need to logout* from the community. It has to be on the community and not on the My Quit Plan page. Once you log back in on the community, your quit date will be updated on the community as well. The quit date only syncs when you login.

*If you save your password in your browser and it automatically logs you in, it will not update the information.

@JACKIE1-25-15  Actually with the new community you shouldn't have to logout anymore. As soon as you update your quit date via text message or on my EX Plan it should update on the community as well. As long as you have logged into the community after we moved. The new community syncs much better than the previous community did.

@grahamgs66 try updating it and let us know when it's done. I'll verify it updated. 

EX Community Admin Team
MarilynH

Welcome to the community @grahamgs66 congratulations on your precious quit journey YAY for 3 splendiferous Smokefree days and counting WTG YAY for each and every Day WON with many more to come, stay close and read the links suggested above and keep reading everything you can because there's a wealth of information right here on this site to strengthen your resolve to kick the nicotine poison to the curb permanently it's not easy by any stretch of the imagination BUT with commitment and perseverance you will succeed in living a life of Freedom....

grahamgs66

Thank you so much!  Still smoke free and loving it!

0 Kudos