cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mrjames122

Hi im james

Hi i am James and i have been trying to quit but my anxiety levels are out of whack and i hope i do not offend anybody but i am gay and i have been through tough relationships and every time when i get rejected i have these tampers and it makes me smoke i am smoking everyday day for every three hours straight i guess its because of the relationship i am in now with my boyfriend and he is making it worse we can not get a long really well does anyone have advice for me on how to quit smoking and get a long better with my boyfriend?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Maki

Sounds like you think smoking somehow will make the fact that you feel rejected better . Smoking won't help . I'm sorry you are struggling with your relationship and I guess you will have to make decisions on what's best for you in that regard with your boyfriend and again smoking will not help you make a healthy decision , it won't change anything . Change the things you can . I'm honestly not sure how to help . If you are here to quit smoking we can help you to help yourself with that freedom , which may help your relationships . We do a lot of growing when we quit smoking . Are you ready to quit smoking ?