Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

November 2019: Welcome new members!

The November Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

*To see your quit stats:  Hover over your username and then click the EX icon (my-quit-stats.png) in lower left of the pop-up hovercard OR go to your profile and then click the tab for My Quit Stats or check out the EX Quit Calculator.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
24 Replies
Troutnut1

Thanks so much Mark. That is really great. And no, I won’t be changing that quit date. Wish it had been sooner...

Your friend in Montana

Troutnut1-dennis

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

DavidA555 Jay_B ashley8386 Hannahmcgrath19 Anitadhekne agonzales Djmisslisa Susie1234 Shanag35c Cmcgarey bossaleini1 hadassah08 AlphaOneStart6501 dianagvvg birdie73 hope2020 patzermeno01 84848484 jacob_laczkowski dtkfish Chasestrange rundot14 LarryG hollhathnofury elitheradguy SmellySallySmoker Natedogg76 Gail561 prespatt mpschenk342 kenz0123 Pashey RIPMintJuul jerica1988 love4faeries TinaPeltier Pantherwolf Shannonann vincentjyhyrr 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. bossaleini1dtkfishrundot14mpschenk342PasheyTinaPeltierPantherwolf‌ and vincentjyhyrr

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! Anitadhekne

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. Cmcgarey

It appears some of you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. DavidA555Jay_BSusie1234LarryGGail561

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

audreymahank wilsodl broberts1958 LineMan2019 PamelaPearson Loretta39410 randylmiller MateosDad braswellseth Danimylove jabberwocky grousewood728 sunnygranny dougiefresh92 ravennicole10 Knwoodruff LMGeffert maeone hallies kpigatto kosskatia 123trose ngarfield11718 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. grousewood728LMGeffert

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. wilsodl

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Smedina AmandaG91854 kselkins tramsey008 Unique_scorpio marklfrench2002 TRISHFISH ensley56 melth mamabear51677 Krazynana Brohr779 katinald Jennynotmary Dayupper kristenibanez1986 Ladydieng partipiloava5 Ineedhelpandsuppprt stehphi226 dgc Verogarcia72 apigatto tooshada 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. AmandaG91854melthKrazynanapartipiloava5

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. kselkins‌ and katinald

It appears some of you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. TRISHFISHDayupperVerogarcia72

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! kselkinspartipiloava5

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

ewiseman0313 raffi_help Wade546 lbradley61 geoffb23 bonnieherche choco_taco vjbrad01 jjohnson7 kychef1552 Debosborne lance351 juuul Jenwysocki123 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. kychef1552

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! juuul

EX Community Admin Team
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

truthie valeriaj68 anniashley ladyshasta70 Fbord tcurtis4611 jessanne05 smokerbegonenow adam-ashley Chelseyf317 ladyybugg9711 jad 2019steph bartimus JuliesM kristinepratt8 rabid_11 audras atldjango1988 klane12 jameslawhun Harris.matthew89 jeanie51 TryN2live dmmclea1 Kooljoytwo alan.king1953 carla818 Blueflame Jonesl15 wmurjr jonboy pmcdonough TERRY_B mrsdjohnson44 robotboyd Philfan Sue_B alishrmn LeeCo chrisparker82 BobKatt22 jackclark sotack273 Ock jperez0822 MEGZ74 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. tcurtis4611smokerbegonenowJuliesMalan.king1953TERRY_B

It appears some of you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. FbordbartimusSue_BBobKatt22jackclark

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. adam-ashleyLeeCo

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

jamieroden1 Justinto69 miprod 255-rose therealstagger moose234 jj092287 plooflevi94 jsmith744 RAINE1965 pammie1059 MorgaineW Vaping WaynenMary hannahh.coulterr5 rchrist Ldorman1014 CaptchaGremlin yianianthony7 John_Renkiewicz queen79 kamdec96 lmonetn ssher216 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. 255-roseplooflevi94Ldorman1014

It appears some of you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. WaynenMaryjamieroden1John_Renkiewicz

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you.  moose234jsmith744rchrist

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! jamieroden1

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. Vaping

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Vikkibugxo lapat Vanesa RickD Joedaniells Sissy-2karr Lauradd55 Poohnanny Puppluv87 wildslater mjsxxvii Claybrookec lisam62 lilpsog Che7y QuinnReiley Clp7186 QUITBYXMAS

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! Vikkibugxo

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hyacinth56 ladylinda215 TamecaN1 nuggetthehobbit kwiley1120 antwanisha2006 Elag kenziee44 AnnaPaulette quitecig SpicyChicken Dlunsford aj900814 michelledoughe bewellatnpl Ashleejennifer Shilamayur jillkort tracyboles  raccia fulflee nightsynthesis 

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! hyacinth56

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. bewellatnpl

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. Dlunsford

It appears some of you are well into your quit journey! Thanks for joining and paying it forward here on EX while supporting your own quit. Hyacinth56

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you.Elag

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kellij910 annette0702 Pandog88 zaynah08 nosmokelife Aturner96 SunSalutation jgarner m575757r nanners1216 lynzo19 veropit81 jayjr96 kychaos88 TaraShirani mandyroy32 Tskye5703 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. annette0702nosmokelifejayjr96

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. Kellij910nosmokelifejgarnerveropit81

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. Pandog88

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos