Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

October 2019: Welcome new members!

The October Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

*To see your quit stats:  Hover over your username and then click the EX icon (my-quit-stats.png) in lower left of the pop-up hovercard OR go to your profile and then click the tab for My Quit Stats or check out the EX Quit Calculator.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
31 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

jax321  kimmyd58  js_5897  1114  mrj62  Quitpaulette  shackett  Taurusdagger60  Vickye  randrewk  Hezz1129  UncleZZ  moniherr12  Cbaio77  Pferg44113  lorreen  rjd86  kimb1  layers  neilr709  harris119  mypalbiscuit  jboyken  crystallynn1968  Krystalin ljulson200921  B0916  Don368  s.s.castiilo  BC2019  ParthoM  Headleyr79  CompulsivePsychologist  tguy8551  callahanfamily  Jschaf1987 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. BC2019

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. moniherr12

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! kimmyd58

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

mddharma taylord1222 EddieL Rvbarber Nm73016p inthatyeah tobizinck Edward4100 CSU246 Bellegirl Bblessed MSpoelhof Lanettepacheco3 Deaconjack1963 malkowsb kingzachthethird Sdelain wallengh mike_modrow2013 serviceing Appelj slimma228 West5811 felisha66 xo-gina-ox MBrac wmarsh jmcblue23 kellynewburn srimal cycler2007 BrooklynWelsh badger93 shelleyfields67 Lizaoverton celizabeth

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. Rvbarber

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.

EddieLserviceingfelisha66cycler2007

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Sdelain

Today I am 7 days, 1 full week of no cigarettes!

Giulia

Woah!   One whole week smoke free.  How 'bout THAT!  

1 Week Yes Dog W Pink Lips.jpg   Thrilled for you Sdelain   Keep going!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sdelain

That's great!  Get your profile filled out, read the getting started guide linked above and also look above in my post for directions on how to get your quit date synced to the community so we can celebrate your milestones.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Apanlilio

WooHoo!!!! Proud of you!!!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

Elisabetta blakeb21 Tucan Webb513 stacyb823 karabie sj.schombs946 cbarks02 Loui3sm Golfsmoker SuziQ222 davidarthurvartanian nessaconway meshellhanson72 anaceciliacm misstabithacarter tabataz Shalanda1973 laura5178 ralphelmore porcelain_ EHudson juliaannalex februality lvitale98- zombiemike Sondra0510 goooob123 Tarajayne1 we3ladybuggs c_sullivan73 Theinnkeeper cassie61111 Deaizia1 marb6762 allysonmdargie keithan11 Liz2019 dittmi53 amm246 Laiashamus gregory.johnson13 Xoxo.lolo cldoss2042 kristihenry3 Careyluisgoingtoquit2020 stephapple kwallace92 lizzier zoso3324 Foxy062725 Cherie2u AliciaColeman LannieH GnarlyByNature  Fishgopookpook‌ and Tomika

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. juliaannalex

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. Webb513zombiemikeCherie2u

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

blankthatjuul martinpriscilla90 ritchiec87 dbayse dione_36 jojo2019 Mary310 Leslylu812 Session1969 cara217 terrilynn44 sblank63 bdenis8807 chancejordan Tammayfe55 kawiest kennethlovelace15 Kitcap ccol4853 Droober Breenmc1 blakes922 tysor2014 NoburnBee JennaOhio kelli910 SageAlice BetteJean808 Fwiser45 Dakotadog1 pb19774 Claudiabi DimitriyJUULs namka anon.x kathyluckey truetodeal248 ghostly67 skyfee LindseyDAdams Suzywiggs62 Puppi mikey1221 brahymer lifeseeker Bskinner91 Adamaguira92 Loveland1 Swarren jauntydopamine jscurrier candyp123 Tonimann deannadixon michaeljiggetts tieralb0528 Lisapoehls DW_quitit reddevil2019 abbynormal42 Jbc87 mylove1977 Chloelynnsmom tyler12213 Greyrose86 krspikes72 iamchosen19 newmewhodis Nlpoorman25 fdorsey Moonglory13 dbaytee23 WilliamWybierala jessi-a7x13 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. jojo2019deannadixon

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.

terrilynn44sblank63kennethlovelace15Claudiabianon.xSuzywiggs62candyp123michaeljiggettsJbc87

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Loveland1

Thank you.  This is a very different approach than I have tried before.  I want to know more about herbal therapy  ?

0 Kudos