Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

November 2019: Welcome new members!

The November Quitters have arrived!

There are always new members joining the community. A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX  (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Log out of the community by clicking this link.
  3. Then log back into the community to sync it.
  4. Look at your profile and confirm your correct date is showing.

When you log back in it will sync it over so it appears on your community profile. If your quit date is synced and you've indicated how many cigarettes you used to consume before you quit(update it in your community profile, otherwise we assume 20/day), your Quit Stats* will calculate how many days you've been quit and how many cigarettes you've avoided.

Be sure to check out our Getting Started Guide to learn about how to do other things on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

*To see your quit stats:  Hover over your username and then click the EX icon (my-quit-stats.png) in lower left of the pop-up hovercard OR go to your profile and then click the tab for My Quit Stats or check out the EX Quit Calculator.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
24 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

dozal13 32yearsmoker Flinkpamingoes Theda1954 jsnyder0073 Munchkin1 LKClark1966 ashleylynn95 kimtesta test_jw carries trinexnow Mandyex Minka Cdjgfrombft ccdavid chickenlittle47 aja0051 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. trinexnow

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.kimtestatest_jw

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome!
32yearsmokerCdjgfrombftchickenlittle47

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you.LKClark1966

EX Community Admin Team
LKClark1966

Thank you Mark,

I stopped smoking Wednesday of this week. My plan is to work harder this time to stay this way. I feel that I do have the will power and support to do this.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats LKClark1966‌ Way to quit sooner!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome new members of EX, please check out  my post above to set a quit date if you haven't already(thank you if you have!) and then get it sync'd to the community! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and you can look at your quit stats in your profile. If you haven't filled out your community profile or uploaded a picture get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey!

Martmart418 BonnieLanders19 Buchate WEWIN KHedberg60 Ernestmusson poru8114 Carly119 melonzcz tx35jay azemecca Nordicgoddess1981 kennethlovelace155 Nugan59 trish1113 rachelm233 mercedescherricks ngiazz Aldy Alex1212 801alameda Brooklynharris hgo Nanna1961 Steffy316 01heather ctunesthomas01 Tayoakinbiyi laurianne Augustus44 tiffanywayland293 Katklam ClearColors jeepers24 cember.46 Janieh54 GrizzlyBear0922 Cgar victressinHim KellyCarlson ElaineC uniqueharsh Holderj torilynn90 Sarahxa Lori24201 Mjb1 ava_dirnt cnicole spence519 

Glad you're here to help your loved one! Let us know how we can help! And check out Parents of Vaping Teens and Tweens for other parents like you. jeepers24

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.

poru8114kennethlovelace155hgovictressinHimKellyCarlsonuniqueharsh

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome!

Martmart418hgoClearColors

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you.

BuchateMartmart418kennethlovelace155KellyCarlson

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

daniellestrum23 jobecause 122181-brandi ffmlewis Timkglenn karolina01 hildaolivia pepper2019 Cindydavis Adkinjo Ewhittington JamieJas tookie55 cholden0394 gottaquit12345 Apple303 Williamsonjosh45 cae Cousin-Itt lorrhaw Grammax6 jharlin Candice2417 Patvette Swanbird phljawn lak1974 Rheamoore suunburst fmatos matthewlenius vangsh90 clabus15 redluvr DonaldDuck catemarvin AdorI123 Connor7827 Quitter2019 Wcorbitt55 gregory15 joeym2012 iftearn Ohheck dkfarr whitwag84 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions.

CindydavisGrammax6fmatosvangsh90DonaldDuckAdorI123

Swanbirdffmlewis

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you.

ffmlewiskarolina01AdkinjoJamieJasmatthewleniusDonaldDuckgregory15

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

bellenoir Wildflowers JJett BlueberryPie Pdizzla Patvette AmandaT1234 Myley2010 Shehug kws58 djones1208 sparky70 nat75doug lynnsharum chandrika.christie savannagirl patsyjclark MeganA1997 christina7879 mikewife16 cjswinning wsulilred amason25 desinl Drefg Rrivet0918 jenjoven Livelonger317 susanyv aazeta3 JuniorBoyy87 HazelRay12 samantha1985 cattiva777 dchasse beex42 harribs jlouis KatJV ivey73 tiffdawn8833 layneblack dneilmoran doublestuffed kileykimusic Scare1971 quit4eva 

kws58amason25desinljlouislayneblackdoublestuffed

bellenoir and kileykimusic

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. harribs

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

crwilkins39 letsquitjuuling Erindanielle dabraham28 debodonnell312 franki247white Skeeter9906 mn13710 Jmhair bellann123 KellanC74 sicklymoons DL4810 Mysticcat Maddie980 GregM Judi2019 Terri98 kerrimarks Jiquxx srenner91 Steveo13 Moira348 Meaquit bevie701 RobertP lancadc Tina007 jomead31 LDHart pbladel Susanbarnett937 Deactivated user TimG Gai.C maryburgess5 DrWarbo Jeanmarie12211973 Klynnenicholas RebeccaNDBecky Troutnut1 

For those mentioned below, if you're unsure about what day to pick, check out this for suggestions. Skeeter9906mn13710bellann123GregMKlynnenicholasTroutnut1

Great to see you back on the site after some time away. If you're new to the community a huge welcome! bevie701Terri98Steveo13

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX for your checklist of tasks, especially to find the orange EX Coach chat button to speak with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) is available to you. Erindaniellelancadcmaryburgess5

EX Community Admin Team
Troutnut1

I’m sorry I didn’t set a quit date. There must be an easier way to do that than I have figured out since my quit date is 2/28/2001. It would take forever to get the little calendar back that far going back one month at a time. Please forgive my ignorance as to how to do this.

Your friend in Montana

Troutnut1-dennis

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Troutnut1 wrote:

I’m sorry I didn’t set a quit date. There must be an easier way to do that than I have figured out since my quit date is 2/28/2001. It would take forever to get the little calendar back that far going back one month at a time. Please forgive my ignorance as to how to do this.

Your friend in Montana

Troutnut1-dennis

I am sure you saw my other post. I got it updated for you.  You can check out your quit stats.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team