cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

magoo

New

Hi Everyone,

This is my 1st day here.  I hope I can quit this time!

Thanks for all of your support.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
hattie

Hey there Magoo!

You can quit! Follow the program set up here... track your smokes and find those triggers. I was amazed at how that worked for me. Before I actually quit, I was no longer smoking at those trigger times e.g. first cup of joe in the morning; just after a meal....

Don't beat yourself up and do it when you are ready. You'll be just fine.

Welcome aboard!

0 Kudos

You will do fine Magoo just like Hattie said. You've gotta follow your plan though & protect your quit at any cost. Spend a lot of time here reading & posting. Occupy your mind & body with things that can't be associated with smoking. Stick around & we'll help in any way we can. If you want this it's very important to make a sincere comittment & follow through. You're gonna be surprised a how much better you start feeling in just a short time. You can do this Magoo...I know you can.

M n @

0 Kudos
swisslady441

Hello Dearest,
      My name is joy, i am beautiful, loving, caring, and romantic young girl, i saw your profile today at  and i took interest on it,i
believe we can click together and make something good out of it, i will like you to contact me through my private mail address here (joycomplexion@yahoo.com) this will enable me to explain myself to you and as well send you my pictures for you to know whom i am,i will be waiting for your sweet reply soonest, once again please don't send it to the website contact me direct to my email (joycomplexion@yahoo.com)
           Thanks for your understanding,
                 Yours sincerely
                   Miss joy

0 Kudos
frany

READ,READ,READ. the more info. you have the better you will do. also keep away from folks that smoke,places where you KNOW you will want to smoke. And go for it. If you slip. don't beat urself up, just let it go and start again.  The next time you will be more prepared of the trigger and you can "choose" to deal with it then.  You'll be fine. Just keep away (for now) of places,people,things that you know will trigger a craving, or make you want to smoke.  write everything down. And know that when you get a craving it will last for no more than a minute, so get busy and you will see it will pass. even if it's every fifteen seconds like it was for me. heehee

0 Kudos