Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
janique

a long time friend told me about it, she has been on it for abi=out a yr now and she has been smoke free since 07 and I checked it out there is alot of support like this and if u need to talk, there are groups, forums stuff like this is what I ment. just lots of support and love to help u through. alot of info to look up and research. programs to help u healthier and u make it urself with their help. u get to pick out what u want and don't want. Everyone is so nice and want to help u achieve ur goals and loose weight and be healthier and happier.
0 Kudos
Sandra3

Nicole, I have always been the opposite. I have been told I don't eat enough! I used to only eat dinner. SKipped breakfast and lunch most days and substituted coffee and cigarettes. Well when the weight kept creeping on I started to eat because I was told it would help. I eat some cereal for breakfast and a sandwich or lean cuisine for lunch. I don't eat alot of junk, a few cookies a few times a week, maybe chips once a week. My problem is starch~ pasta and rice yum! So anyway I have to figure out how to get my food intake right and my metabolism to respond! But if I can get over these friggin wants than I can do that too!! Just one hour at a time for that too huh? Ok. Have a healthy day!
0 Kudos
nicole

ya i dont eat breakfast or lunch usually. Only time i did was when i was pregnant and its hard to force myself to do it. IDK..
0 Kudos
linda53

hey girls this is my 13 day to quit and i swear ive gained a lb a day i feel like i have to have food in my mouth and carrots are my food of choice but of curse ranch dressing on them im using the lozenges and trying to cut back on them im going to try using straws and drinking more water but im already waterlogged any help?
0 Kudos
Sandra3

Linda, I use cups full of ice water with crushed ice. It has helped to keep me from gaining too much weight so far. I may have gained 4 pounds. Sugar free gum, sugar free hard candy but the ice water is really what helps the most.
0 Kudos
linda53

sandra thanks ill try that have a peaceful smokefree day
0 Kudos
nicole

ok so today..... i had 2 bananas and a cup of yogurt for breakfast (yogurt 110 cals) I didnt go to the y today......i just went up to my excersise bike...i have had this thing for 10 years and never used it.....i always used our treadmill. I worked out on this bike...i went 40 min.....10.85 miles and burned 515 cals....i was like ok i can handle that...it wasnt painfull or awful will use it from now on lmao. for lunch im gonna have a ham sandwhich. YAY (sarcasm.) i have to keep telling myself you can do this....you can do this....when i quit smoking i never once thought...."i cant do this" with this losing weight thing...im screaming "I CANT DO THIS" at the top of my lungs. 😞
0 Kudos
janique

me too..
  but my scale is off so i will have to use my stepmom's. Dr's scale said 215.

Today my Stepmom's says (213) I'm also taking measurements because something I read said that when u loose weight it is mostly water weight so it is wise to measure to se results aswell. and to check them every 2 wks so u can see results. I worked out yesterday and a little to day. remember that anywater u loose u will also regain when u rehydrate but it is ok because u need the water so focus more on the inches rather than the weight!! I am learning alot from this site called www.sparkpeople.com please go check it out, it is alot like this one and it is for weight loss! U get to create ur own plan and they help u with the program. just check it out it is FREE!!!!
0 Kudos
michele2

OK I just realized something....THIS SUCKS!!!!!!! I am making a cake for some one today and I have had to stop myself like 10 x's from licking the frosting! Plus another thing...so I want to be fat...NO...do I want to work for it...NO! Ugh, what's a lazy person supposed to do!
0 Kudos
nicole

welcome to the group linda!!!!
0 Kudos