Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
nicole

Becky welcome to the group....
  Michele....Ok i agree with you I went to the Y today and worked out for a little. I am also taking the special k challenge lol. I like that cereal so it will help. And i bought lean cuisine for dinner. I feel weird feeding my husband frozen dinners instead of cooking for him but if this will make him and me healthier than so be it. Were going to FL in 6 days (so excited) and ive been tanning. SO....thats whats going on today. Hope all is well with everyone else.
0 Kudos
nicole

oh yeah michele that also happened to me when i was running like 2 miles everyday for two weeks........might be fat turning into muscle....i got discouraged and stopped running lol. Please dont get discouraged. Keep up the good work.
0 Kudos
Sandra3

dry cereal for breakfast, lean cuisine for lunch and so far- 32 oz. of water. Dinner will be grilled meat and a salad. No wine tonight ;-( gonna see if the weight drops faster without the alcohol for a few weeks.
0 Kudos
nicole

wow way to go sandra......
0 Kudos
michele2

Here is my problem Sandra...I just found a new wine that I LOVE...not a big wine drinker but this one and one other one I like I can drink a whole bottle in a night...I might need to join another group too TEE HEE! Last week I had 4 bottles....so I am going to TRY and cut back on that as well.
0 Kudos
Sandra3

I am hearing ya Michele! If my sister shows up, I am doomed we always end up with a few glasses.
0 Kudos
ami

Okay, so somewhere, I missed putting my weight down. Um....well, the last time I weighed myself (this was b4 I quit smoking) I was 160 lbs. I am sure I have gained at least 10 by now. 😞 Not happy with this weight.
0 Kudos
Denise3

OK so I went to my exercise class after work. I HATE it. But I did it. I came home and had honey BBQ chips. So am I crazy or what? I am down a/b 2 lbs from the initial weigh in 3 weeks ago. I weigh in Fri---I'll give you the details then
0 Kudos
Sandra3

I am so sorry but me and my scale have not been intimate in many years. For me it is not about the number but about how I fell, right now I feel terrible and my closthes are all 2 sizes bigger than they were three years ago, my goal is not about how much I weigh but about how I feel and if my old clothes will fit again!
0 Kudos
nicole

Denise good job! Down 2 right on!
  Ami. I feel the same way!!!
  Sandra......Before i got preg. with 2nd son i was between 130 and 136....i wore a size 7-8 jeans......im now 168 and wear between 14-16 I doubled my pant size...wtf....im not happy with it.....and i have been eating like crazy tonight......i ate carrots and grapes......im trying to eat fruit or veggies when snacking but its almost 10 and i have stuffed myself stupid with these carrots and grapes....ugggg...stupid hunger/boredom.
0 Kudos