Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
stmand92

hope to get to the gym although I'm not very motivated because they are not offering classes this week and the machines bore me. BUt I have to get moving since my last workout was Saturday. I can't seem to get a nutritionist that will take me on. Hope to find one soon, i need help. Diet and exercise aren't working yet.

0 Kudos
stmand92

I did make it to the gym yesterday and worked out on 3 machines. It was very boring but it was a workout anyway. Still no loss in weight, there is an actual gain. I hope its muscle being built and inches being lost so that the scale will eventually catch up. I'm getting real tired of trying and nothing happening. It will not cause me to smoke again though because even if i started to smoke again today, the weight would still not come off. They say if you work hard that it will pay off; I NEED it to at this point. I will go to the gym again tonight and watch my food intake for the day.

0 Kudos
stmand92

Well I am still here trying to stay quit and lose weight. Staying quit seems to be a lot easier than the weight loss but is more necessary. I have gotten back to my body combat classes which i really enjoy and finally got the appointment to the nutritionist. I am hoping she will help. In the meantime i will continue to work hard on the weight loss. 

0 Kudos
stmand92

Well I haven't been here for 18 days but I still seem to be the only one blogging here. That's ok though, i need this and will continue. I still have not lost any weight and its becoming more frustrating. I want to fit into the clothes i already have and i don't want to always wear stretch pants. I have seen the nurtritionist and she gave all the information that I already know. I am trying the follow the meal plan but it is hard to figure out startches and proteins. I will continue to try.

I am still working out 3-4 times a week for 45 minutes though so that's a plus. I am doing body combat which is pretty intense and really kicks my a** which makes it even more discouraging that I am not losing. I tell myself that i am building muscle than the weight will come off. That's what keeps me sane.

Anyway, here's to another weekend of being smoke free!!

0 Kudos
stmand92

This week isn't so good for diet and exercise. I am mostly sticking with the diet but haven't been to the gym all week. I am having a lot of pain in my lower back and legs. A little leary about doing body combat because of it and I don't enjoy the machines. I guess I will just have to deal with it. It has been 3 weeks since I saw the nutritionist and I have tracked everything but I have not lost a pound. So I exercise 3-4 days a week, eat 90% of the time balanced meals and still do not loose. I don't know what it is but its frustrating. 

Anyway, heres to keeping it going.

0 Kudos
stmand92

back at the gym again, only went once last week but so far 3 times this week. I still have the weekend to fill. The diet is so-so, the usual. I still haven't lost a pound. If I can't lose it over the next six months i will just embrace the new me, at least i will be a nonsmoker.

0 Kudos
stmand92

More gaining I have done. My BMI now reaching 30. I am not happy with myself at all. Don't know what else to do but will keep on with the exercise. I have thought about diet pills but have always been against them. I guess i can keep trying what I am doing now and see what comes from it. UGHHHH

0 Kudos
stmand92

still exercising and "dieting"... I am back to weight watchers way since Monday, I have to give it a good try before throwing out the window. Its pretty much the same plan as the nutritionist gave me. 

I am still exercising, some weeks more than others. My son told me i look slimmer today although i haven;t lost any weight it made me feel good. 

Onward and upward i will go. I will stay positive and hope it pays off. 

0 Kudos

I live alone now so I don't buy unhealthy snacks. I make healthy creative meals and send pictures to my friends and I find drinking plenty  of water and exercise kill my apetite

0 Kudos