0 Kudos
nicole

Hi janique welcome to our group! ! !
0 Kudos
Charmed

lol @ udders
0 Kudos
nicole

ok so if anyone knows anything about this let me know.....this is my train of thought. I went onto nutrisystem to see their deals and menus. It was like 300 some odd dollars and the food looked ok. Any way i looked at the calories and such and thought to myself....well if i have 200 cal for breakfast 200 for lunch and 300-400 cal for dinner im bound to loose weight right? so...this is what im planning on...i know that intake looks really low but dont forget like 2-3 special k bars and what i drink. so it would be about 1200 intake. think that would work, with working out like crazy?
0 Kudos
janique

II lost 3lbs when i first quit smoking 198 days ago but that was it. my weight has stayed the same.
0 Kudos
nicole

well i guess if youve stayed the same thats a good thing...i have heard many say theyve gained...... i would like to get rid of baby fat ive had for the past 3 years
0 Kudos
nicole

and congrats on almost 200 days how exciting.!!!!!
0 Kudos
nicole

gt go cook dinner bb later.!
0 Kudos
janique

I am trying to exercise alitte each day. I try to eat more salad and more fruits and veggies. My weight was the reason I was afraid to quit also. Then I realized that i was still fat and actually gaining more weight while smoking, so i figured that after i quit smoking and was comfortable. I would start trying to loose weight. u really need to focus on ur quit before trying to loose weight becase u can do that at anytime.
0 Kudos
Denise3

I'm in---too bad this didn't count as exercize---I'd be real skinny
0 Kudos