Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
katheen

I have gaied over ten lbs. in less than a week with not smoking but right now I cannot worry about that because smoking is not an option for me at this point and a diet is not on the plan at anytime soon so how do you lose the weight and not diet and I have problems with walking so now what. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY OUT OF HIS GETTING FAT AND STAYING OFF THE SMOKING TOO.

KATHLEEN
0 Kudos
nicole

hello all welcome to my group! i have made this group so we can all encourage each other to loose weight and to give each other support and ideas. Good luck to all.
0 Kudos
barbara42

i am here and ready to start tomorrow, we will do this together as we quit the smoking together peace!
0 Kudos
danielle28

I AM NOT A SEA COW!!!!!
  LOL!!LOL!!
0 Kudos
Charmed

Sea Cows???
  are you calling me fat!!!!
0 Kudos
nicole

i am! LOL. Right on barbara tomorrow our new adventure will begin. I dont know if anyone else wants to do it, but i am going to post my weight on here and then post it weekly to see/show progress....im starting out at 168.... Told you i was a sea cow!!!
0 Kudos
barbara42

heck, at least we ain,t a bunch of saggy booby women ha!
0 Kudos
nicole

charmed you posted that i was sayin i am to danielle not you lol. Im not calling anyone but me fat.......just thought a sense of humor would help out with the stress of this task.
0 Kudos
nicole

lol mine arent yet....well see if im singing that same tune in a few months....i hope they dont go south... ha ha ha
0 Kudos
Charmed

LOL
  I know Nicole...I was kidding
  But that's funny it looks like you are saying--I am---to me!!!! lmao
0 Kudos