cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

beccalynn35

Doing this again

Since my downfall Monday, I've been beating myself up, which in turn just made me continue to smoke. Well I'm on day 1 again today. 

Been craving on and off but I'm doing alright. It's the evening times that I eff it up mostly. 

I got my coloring out in front of me, took my anxiety meds and I have a dog who would love as many walks as I'm willing to give her.

So im hoping I can beat all craves tonight. 

Thanks everyone who responded to my post " i messed up". I've been reading all the responses the last 2 days. 

Love and light to you all, 

Becky

21 Replies
beccalynn35

Oh... does anyone know how I can change my quitdate?

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Go to "My Quit Plan" upper right.  Then click "I slipped"  about half way down that page.  An option to reset your date will appear.

And Mark‌ also knows!

🙂

Mark Does.

Keep Them Away From Your Face

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Click My Quit Plan in upper right of any page and then click change in the Quit Date Widget in upper right of My Quit Plan Page.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Glad you're back on track and looking for freedom once again. Take everything you learned from the last time and use it to your benefit this time around. You can't "hope" that you'll beat the craves tonight. You have to know that you can beat the craves tonight. There isn't a lot of room for doubt in a quit. 

We have to remain incredibly committed to win our freedom. I think it's time to kick this addiction to the curb, don't you? Remember that each full day of a quit is precious. Sometimes we fall back into our addiction or rather, give in to our own tortured mind, but we don't have to. 

We've all pulling for you, but we can't quit for you. That must come for you. Now build that resolve and keep on climbing. You have to believe that you can do this! We're here to help you every step of the way if you need it. Looking forward to watching you prove that you love freedom more than addiction! You CAN do this.

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

beccalynn35

I KNOW I can beat these craves tonight! Thanks for reminding me

Fergiebarber

Keep trying Becky, just for today don't smoke. 

MarilynH

Get ready for bed this evening and say YAY FOR DAY WON, you can do this quit one precious smoke free day at a time or one precious hour, minute or if need be even one second at a time but as long as you keep moving forward you will succeed. 

0 Kudos
beccalynn35

Yes I will go to bed with a day WON! Hehe... I like thst. Thank you

0 Kudos