cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jill38

I am back again and cannot do this without you.. I need support.

I relapsed after 18 days like the stubborn, rebellious addict I am. I stopped loggin in daily because of computer problems and I am now commiting once again to quit on Tuesday.(2days from now) Please send your prayers an good wishes.

0 Kudos
10 Replies

WELCOME BACK, Jill!!!! Glad you decided to Come Home!!! You deserve to live your life Nicotine Addiction FREE!!!!

0 Kudos
pachie8413

Hi, Jill...  I know the  feeling, all too well- of stopping smoking & then relapsing; its what i've done, for the past 6 or so years, myself.  Sorry, its soo tough for you, for most of us.  ...I'm quitting tomorrow- got the nicoderm cq patches; and, i'm looking forward to quitting/although, i am wary that I might relapse, yet again! I have a great fiance, whom is really wanting me to quit, as well...he will be a big support; but, I'm physically disabled, too- so he has his hands full enough.... I will really be seriously coming to this site alot for support, and I hope you continue to!  Although, I, myself find it hard to stick to a strict regimine or plan about quitting- I will go over the materials I as I need them, and reach-out to my friends, and quitting pals.  ...If you wanna talk sometime, send me a message...ok?  Good luck, Rachel.

0 Kudos

Hello Jill: I am in the same boat. When i saw your message I was happy to know I am not the only one. I want to let you know, that you can do it. Just like Thomas said, you deserve a nicotine free life. I have quit since June and had a few here and there. Next thing I knew, i was buying cigarettes. This has gone on a few times in the last week or so. Often, I have purchased them, smoked a few, and drowned them in water or given them away. Each time I quit again, I last a few days before i manage to justify smoking again. It is such a vicious, disgusting cycle ! First I hate the cig, then myself. I hope you are going to try again, I know sites like this are helpful, you are doing great ! good luck

Kat

❤️ 

0 Kudos
pam12

Jill, Kat. and Rachel..all of you keep trying...and I will too. Just as all of you have I have been struggling to hang on to a quit and I just don't seem to be able to make it past the first couple of days.  I am still determined to do it though, so I will keep quiting until it sticks!  Let's do this thing!

0 Kudos
pam12

Jill, Kat. and Rachel..all of you keep trying...and I will too. Just as all of you have I have been struggling to hang on to a quit and I just don't seem to be able to make it past the first couple of days.  I am still determined to do it though, so I will keep quiting until it sticks!  Let's do this thing!

0 Kudos
pam12

0 Kudos
pam12

Sorry about that folks. I am using a very old lap top and I get impatient when it does not respond right away...hence..the 3 posts..LOL!

0 Kudos
steveb3

Wow!! Jill, Pam is excited for you as much as i am.

0 Kudos

thank you Pam! 

0 Kudos