cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kimberly23

Hi!

Hi, guys. My quit date is March 26th. I am okay so far, I think about having a smoke every now and then. I actually quit because I was hospitalized for brochitis (for the second time in a few months) and I was really tired of smoking. Not that it was easy; it isn't. But I am so psyched to have this website, and hope that I can be a part of the March Quit Date group!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

I quit on the 27th! I had been out of town and not around anyone that smoked away from most all my "triggers" and when i got back it make me realize how much smoking sucks. This website rocks! Its great support and motivation
0 Kudos
rosa

Don't let someone that smokes get you down by saying you can't quit. Definately don't think you're missing something if you see someone light up, just remember that you can have fun running without losing your breath as fast and that's not the only thing you have now that smokers don't have. We have better smelling clothes! It was awful going to my sister's house. I miss them. Now maybe it'll be easier because it's getting nicer out and I can go outside when I go there instead of be inside with that nasty smell in the house! Her house was one of my triggers.
0 Kudos