cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

YET ANOTHER SMOKING DREAM

Tomorrow, it will be eight months since I've had even one puff on a cigarette. AND -- perhaps in celebration of that? -- I had yet another smoking dream

Since my dreams are really whacky things that seem to call for a Freudian interpretation, I will not go into it.

However, I will announce that I am still smoke-free in real life, and on the verge of my eight month celebration!!

Whoopee! 

28 Replies
sweetplt

Whoopee is right...You go girl...8 months free is super...

pastedImage_1.gifSuzyQ411 

I hope you don’t have anymore smoking dreams...Have a great day ...~ Colleen 642 DOF 

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

I just love that cute little mouse peeking out of the sneaker Colleen sweetplt‌, and am thankful for your ongoing support and encouragement. Once this day hits midnight, I will be eight months free 

YoungAtHeart

And I won't be up at midnight, so I will celebrate your anniversary NOW!

EIGHT MONTHS

IS

HUGE!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

SuzyQ411

Thank you so much for your support and encouragement from the secong I appeared on this site, Nancy YoungAtHeart‌... thank you colored script.jpg

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Your success, SuzyQ411 , is the BEST thanks I could ever receive!

SuzyQ411

aww Nancy...  YoungAtHeart‌.... you are such a great lady!!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Whoo hoo Suzy on your splendiferous 8 month milestone hip hip hooray whoopee YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON I still get the odd smokemare like you I wake up knowing that I'm living  a life of Freedom  a super congrats on your precious quit journey YAY for Freedom.....

SuzyQ411

Thank you MarilynH‌ I really should have waited until after midnight  to talk about the 8 mos. anniversary as it doesn't take effect until 9/6/2020,  but.... I find I often get smoking dreams around the time of my anniversary dates... for some reason....

thank you artistic.jpg

Great Job!

You can tell Dr. Dale.