cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Wednesday!!  It’s hump day already!!  How is your week going?  Do you have any plans for today?  I am going to the ATM and Rite Aid.  
    It is great when all the cravings and urges pass.  It took me years before my body and mind adjusted.  Now it seems like smooth sailing!!  It was a long journey, but worth it!!  Namaste   

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies
RoseH

Good Morning mikecity

I’ve been away but am back home safely...  My week is going great!  I don’t stop to “reward” myself for every little thing that happens as an excuse to get a nic fix!  Freedom is awesome!  When there’s trouble I take care of it, without lighting up!  This type of N O P E freedom is priceless!  Have a great smoke free Wednesday!  I plan on doing the very same thing!

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  I'm back on the bandwagon with my recumbent again and with my quit for that matter.  Yup.  I lost it this past Friday but I believe this is day two of my new quit date of yesterday.  Not sure how that goes.  Have to look at my ledger.  At any rate it's a blessed day to be free.  Namaste

0 Kudos