Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

lois2

Quitters in Their 50's

Still smoke free, we have a strong quit going on,
Tags (1)
1,125 Replies
lois2

ok Marie, hang in there ,i hope the girls get well soon ,i  know you will be strong,just think of the money you are not spending on cig.i want to be strong. hugs,good luck Leenie

0 Kudos
lois2

i will pick up my chantix tomorrow, and than set a quit date,

0 Kudos
marie23

Today is a special day. My beautiful daughter Kim is 30 years old today. I am so proud of the woman she has grown into. I have been blessed to have her in my life. Hope everone here is doing well and taking good care of themselves as we put one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward.  Marie

0 Kudos
lois2

my quit date is March 4th, i am going to do this, i want to be strong,

0 Kudos
lois2

just drop by to say hi to all, day 2 on chantix, i can do this

0 Kudos
lois2

not much going on here,

0 Kudos
Susan57

Hi to all, congrats to Lois, she is climbing on the wagon with us. 6 months here with no smoking. It was a tough climb and I am staying here, there is no way I will go back to smoking because the outcome is murky, sickly, disgusting, expensive, and it waste your valuable time and money. There I said it, God Bless

Cheers, Susan

0 Kudos
patrick-marsh

hi every one just wanted to up date 93 days non smoker for life now!! looking back its been a rough road but the best one yet! kind of nice to breathe with out oxygen tank! being thinkig and yes it hurtsHAHA  that our quit is what counts now were not kids any more stay strong

0 Kudos
lois2

Susan, you said it all, you are right day 5 on chantix, stay strong and smoke free every body. hugs

0 Kudos
marie23

Hi Everyone. Lois I am so proud. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers good for you. Susan you spoke the truth sister. Cheers and good wishes to us all.

0 Kudos