cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!!!!!!  Yesterday I bought a bike.  It’s a seven speed urban bike.  I really like it.

Isn’t the new life without nicotine great?   It is definitely more than I ever dreamed of!!!!!!  If you are just starting your quit,  stay with it!!!!!!  All the confusion decreases with time!!!!!!  Then you have a life without cigarettes!!!!!!!  You’l love it!!!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Morning Mike.  Life without cigarettes is grand that's for sure.  Good time to buy a bike.  The weather is good for it.  Mom and I will be breaking out ours shortly I hope I hope I hope.  We've been having an issue with balance and that's not a good thing trying to pedal. (Smile)  Namaste.  SINAO

0 Kudos
elvan

Good morning, Mike.  Remember how you used to look forward to Fridays when you were still working?  I do.  

Good for you with the bike...I can't bike outside but I have a recumbent stationary bike that I use five times a week...it's great exercise and I can choose to watch anything I want on TV or I can sit and look out of my window at baby squirrels in the tree out back...LOVE them!

Have a great weekend.