Still smoke free, we have a strong quit going on,
Tags (1)
1,125 Replies
mike19

Just wanted to say hi to the group
0 Kudos
jv_

Welcome Mike,

with the help of the beautiful people sharing here on this site it has made it ezer to get to 3 weeks plus, so keep on breathing fresh air, it feels good again!!!

love n joy for all
  jv
0 Kudos
cory7

I just joined this group. yes, i qualify (age wise) 😉
  my quit date is next Sat, Feb 14. i'm looking for some friends.
0 Kudos
katheen

Cory, I'll be your friend if you like my name is Kathleen and I'm in this same group so we can be friends alright.

LOL Kathleen
0 Kudos
jv_

Smoking &Tobacco Use: Bananas ca n also help people trying to give up smoking. The B6, B12 they contain, as well as the potassium and magnesium found in them, help the body recover from the effects of nicotine withdrawal.

love n joy for all
  john
0 Kudos
katheen

Thank you John, for that tip I do appreachate it very much.

LOLOX Kathleen
0 Kudos
katheen

Just wanted to welcome you Joyce, to thsi group it'a a pretty neat group and I hope that u will find it helpful too.

Love you Kathleen
0 Kudos
kim_baker

Hi,
  I am just finishing up 7 days @ mayo clinic in minnesota inpatient. I have received alot of info it is a very intense program for smoking. I also learned alot
  about medications. I was told to wear more then one patch, which no one else will tell you also I am on chantax and I have a nose inhaler, for those triggers that we all have. Wow the nasal spray with nicotene works instatly for cravings. When you first come in they do a blood test and figure out how many patches. I am a 57 yr. women, I am wearing 1 21 milligram no problem 140pounds. Men in here 6ft 230 or 5'8 150 pounds are on 2 21mg. So call the Mayo in Minnesota get info. Most ins. covers. 5,000 dollars. Noo more then 10 great people enrolled at one time. You order all your meals. Hotel type rooms, double beds tv etc. Just wanted to share. I go home tommorow to sunny SanDiego.and my kitty.
  Have a nice day
  Bless
  Kim
0 Kudos
kim_baker

Hello this is Kim again I neglected to give you the date. It is Feb.12-09
  From Mayo Clinic
  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
0 Kudos
katheen

Just want to welcome you Kim, and if you would like I can one of your friends I have eight days today and going on nine tomarrow God willing. Anyhow it's good to have you abored the Ex program there are lots of people here to help you out after you get home also.

LOLX Kathleen tinder
0 Kudos