Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

lois2

Quitters in Their 50's

Still smoke free, we have a strong quit going on,
Tags (1)
1,125 Replies
marie23

Lois, Good for you. The first 3 days are the hardest., It really get easier everyday after that. Well I am glad we are doing this together it helps to have support and encouragement. Good Luck to you Kristy. Hopefully we will all jump on the wagon and stay there for a long long time. I had my last smoke about 10 am this morning. I will struggle til sat and then I will feel better it will get easier I rememeber. We can do this Lois. You too Kristy.

0 Kudos
lois2

yes Marie and KRISTY, we can do this, Susan will help and Carenda will be there for us.what happen to Spunkie? does any one know,hugs

0 Kudos
marie23

Stayed smoke free today. I am feeling good about this. I think it helps knowing  what to expect. I really love being a non smoker I will keep the focus on that. Great Job Lois, Carenda and Susan thanks to you both. Spunkie spends more time on the friends website. You can find her on Facebood too. She is feeling better and trying to be more active she is still smoke free. I seen that she stopped by Carenda reunion  page also. Ok lois we did good today let us do the same tommorrow. Bye for now my friends. Marie

0 Kudos
marie23

Good Morning Friends, I am so happy I am back on my quit. I am finding it so much easier than last time. I guess it is because I only smoked a couple a day except for the day I got into my accident I smoked a whole pack that day. But I guess having less nicotine in my body helps the detox process. So from now on I will think it through try not to react but really take the time to think out my decisions. Lois I am so proud of you and I am so glad we can do this together. Hope you have a happy healthy smoke-free day.  Marie

0 Kudos
lois2

Marie, i would of smoke to, we just don't know how we are going to react to things. i am glade you are ok. we are non-smokers.

0 Kudos
lois2

i am still  smoke free , i have a long ways to go,  i will be out of the woods in a year, good luck to all

0 Kudos
marie23

Awesome A smoke=free weekend all around. That is the way to do it. Have a wonderful week everyone.

0 Kudos
marie23

Lois we need to just take it one day at a time. Try not to look to far ahead. We will just put one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward. not smoking and eating healthy that is good enough. Marie,any execise we can add will help too.

0 Kudos
lois2

thanks Marie, one day at a time,  i will eat smart and execise, and pray, hugs

0 Kudos
marie23

That is right Lois, Shame on me for forgetting praying. Only by the grace of God we get by.

0 Kudos