cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

manofsteele

Quit Smoking in May 08 and Want To Find A Quit Buddy?

Quit Smoking May 08 and Want a Quit Buddy?

Someone That Can Relate to You and Your Quit !

Am I talking to you? Then Reply and Tell Us Something About You!

Please Also Take Advantage of Our Additional Support Areas !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daily Pledge - Quit Party Central - Relapse Traps - Game Room
Quit Reasons - Thanks and Praise - Tough Luv - Words of Wisdom ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Reading - http://www.tobacco-facts.info/
For a Free Quit Keeper - http://dedicateddesigns.com/qk/

YOU CAN DO IT ... we can help .....just ask !
If you are not letting a group congratulate and luv on you for Super Anniversaries... Run Don't Walk to the Quit Party Central Area Where We Luv to Party !
Make it a Super Successful Day !
Ray
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
jessica17

I would love a quit buddy! I have been quit for 6 days now. I am doing well, hanging in there. I haven't cheated or smoked at all since I quit. I am 28 years old, momma to one darling daughter, a college student - christian studies major, and a fun person! I like music, dancing, and bright nail polish! I love the support I am getting from the become an ex site - I wouldn't have been able to get this far without it's help. Hope to find a quit buddy that is a christian, loves good music and has a little one, someone that can be there with me and make this a fun adventure instead of a horrible pain. Thanks! -Jess
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Hi Jessica Hope you are doing super!

I found this post for Candice Smith she is looking for a quit Buddy.

This is a post I found on the forum - my quit date is may 24th. is anyone out there quitting the same day? thanks, candy

Candy looks to be ready to kick some butts !! Go Candy !!
0 Kudos
jean-marie

Hi! I just joined this site- I've already quit...Hooray! I like the idea of saying a word of praise every day! I praise God that I do not need to smoke today! It is a big deal for me. I hope and pray everyone else can stay quit today! Hang in there! I need a quit buddy to help me stay in the positive and stay upbeat. I tend to be really down on everything. Bless you all! Jeannie!
0 Kudos
ashley28

I quit as of last night and I beleive a quit buddy is just what I need. Someone that understands what I am going through and understands how hard it is. I have plenty of people who love me and support me but they don't know what it is like to quit, they never smoked or they never quit.

Hoping to find someone young and sweet, someone that likes to give compliments and receive them as well, someone who makes it online everyday to reply an email or 2.
0 Kudos
snic19

I am currently approximately 30 hours past my last cigarette. I would like to find a quit buddy as well. I am 29 years old and a college student. I am majoring in English with a minor in Biblical Studies. Could really use someone to talk to that understands what this is like. Thanks.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

Glad to see ya in here snic19 ....

We have support mentors also available at our different groups. I would like to see you in the daily pledge not to smoke group. I think you will find many that relate to you current condition. I have a 4 year smoke free...dom journey and will like to try to help you succeed. Here is the link for the daily pledge group. Please post in the first pledge post for that day so others can extend their hand of support with you ......deal?

My thanks and praise group might also interest you and I am going to do more this week to help give it some better focus.

Just remember ....U can do it ....we can can help !! Finding a quit buddy you can relate to really can help !

Ray Steele
0 Kudos
sharrie

Hi all,

I have quit on May 14th 2008 and would enjoy having a quit buddy. I smoked for 32 years... and so far so good. enjoy playing games (computer and table top), working with animals (have been involved in animal resue for years), and lots of other hobbies, Have had some ups and downs with smoking but so far have been doing pretty well ..

Prehaps we can help each other ..

Sharrie
Two weeks, five days, 3 hours, 2 minutes and 29 seconds. 573 cigarettes not smoked, saving $116.19. Life saved: 1 day, 23 hours, 45 minutes.
0 Kudos