cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
edith2

You guys are so awesome! Everyone is doing great! Hugs!
0 Kudos
michele2

Good morning and welcome to all you new non smokers. Isn't it awesome! Some of you might not think so yet, but you will get there! I am on day 88 smoke free today...and I haven't felt this good in a LONG time! This group was a very vital part of my quit! Keep up the great work!
0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

21 days for me now! I am so happy, I think I feel a dance coming on. I hope everyone is having a beautiful smoke free day. Do something nice for yourself and be proud of your accomplishments!
0 Kudos
grace3

So happy to see you all here doing so well. I am now on day 86 and so grateful to be free of smoking. The hard work has been so worth it....You are all doing a awesome job....

Awesome Graphic #23

Awesome | Forward this Picture
0 Kudos

DAY 14 and CONTINUEING to count! ... and breathe!!!! WHAT AN AWSOME GROUP! Keep KICKING BUTT!!!
0 Kudos
linda53

im having my annual easter beer hunt next weekend with alot of smokers i plan to stay outside it will be 8 weeks into my 7th quit and i know the traps but i can do this even with the special foods i fix oh yea of course we have baskets eggs and kites for the kiddies. everyone have a great weekend peace and love from ar.
0 Kudos
lois2

All of you non smoker keep up the good work. No hill for a climber .
0 Kudos
cinda-wilson

Hi everyone! 3 weeks and 1 day for me now. I am feeling good. My little plastic Cigarett has really come in handy. I bought one for my friend that is trying to quit.
  I added a new poem on my blog if anyone cares to read it.
  Have a wonderful smoke free day to all of you!
0 Kudos
linda53

sandi i once heard that it takes 3 weeks to break a bad habit or to start a new one something about how your brain works stay strong and congrats go do something good for yourself peace and love from ar.
0 Kudos
sheila17

Morning Folks,
  Congrats to everyone on their Quit days. Day 17 for me. We are ALL on our way, Right?
0 Kudos