cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
grace3

Glitter Graphics & Comments  Hi there...Yes we can, and we are doing it. Congratulations to all.
0 Kudos
chynadawl826

Hi everyone.. day 2 here for me.. thanks for the invite!!
0 Kudos
linda53

day two is a tough one but you can do this quit they call it hell week for a reason but at least you have a quiting boyfriend list the reasons you quit it helps and stay as busy as possible peace and love from ar.
0 Kudos
antonia

hi me here still going strong 27 days now almost a month amen i still cant belive it i only know is i worry so much dont even think of cits anymore. my cits went up to 64 dollars now im so glad i quit and i pray everyone is having a peaceful smoke free day. god bless let go let god amen.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Hi Chynadawl! I know day 2 is hard to get through, but try to just take one hour at a time or even a minute if you have to. Deep breathing out in the fresh air really helps. Do something to keep busy. Stay away from other smokers. That is so important at this point in your quit. I'm so glad to see your boyfriend is quitting with you! That's such a help to you. You can encourage each other, but just be warned that it's possible that he could relapse, so don't count on him for all your strength. Read all you can on the blogs and people's pages. It will really help you get through hell week. Blog about your feelings. Everyone here has been through what you're going through, so we understand. Believe me! I'm on 208 days now and Edith was here for me in the beginning. This group really helped me!
0 Kudos
teresa15

Your doing great Antonia. I didn't know when I planned to quit that the price of smokes was going up. Wow was I glad I quit when I did. Gee I wonder what this will do to the economy. If everyone quits smoking, exercises, and gets healthy. We will eat less,the doctors will be less busy, and we will drink more water (Wait there's a water shortage?, Oh Well, guess the government will tax the heck out of that.) LOL!
0 Kudos
grace3

Wednesday Graphic #3

Wednesday | Forward this Picture Everyone enjoy your day. Keep your quit strong..You can do it...
0 Kudos
sheila17

Morning to all, hope everyone has a beautiful Wednesday. Stay Smoke Free.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Wow! Antonia! It's great to see you've made it almost a month by now! You're really doing wonderfully! I remember when you first quit.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Chinadawl, how are you doing by now? Today should be day 4, right? You hang in there. It does get easier, I promise!
0 Kudos