cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

marinemom

Positive Affirmations and Support

Don't feel bad Ali. I guess I could be guilty of the same thing. My morning was he** and I was talking to a friend who was smoking and although I didn't ask for a drag I really wanted too. Did inhale some of the smoke off it though. Didn't help the stress level. Got a lozenge in my mouth right now. They work pretty good at taking the edge off.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2,921 Replies
edith2

A big welcome to Kenneth, who just joined our group!
Photobucket
  Feel free to bring up topics you want to talk about, or just let us know how your quit is going!
0 Kudos
kennth-backus

thank you Edith
0 Kudos
edith2

A big welcome to Trudi and Jeannie!
Photobucket
0 Kudos
ali2

I screwed up and this is my main group here. I walked up to a neighbors house and asked for a smoke in this moment of insanity. I do not know why or what prompted me to do that. I wanted relief and thought that was the answer but instead? I sit here suffereing thru withdrawals yet again. I am so glad I did not go buy them and relapse into complete smoking and nipped this now. I am suffereing the consequences of this insideous addiction.

I really could use any encouragement to not feel so low. I just picked myself up and cleaned up after that one cigg and kept going as normal. But secrets will hurt me. I needed to share with those who understand. This is the longest and best I have ever done with smoking. I just need to not even go near one, ever!!!! I need this drilled into my very thick skull. NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!
  I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
lindamc

Hi Kenneth, glad you are here, it is unbelieveable to me here, there are so many people quitting smoking. It is awesome, I am working on 2 years, in May it will 2 years. I know I couldn't have done it without all the help I get from the great people on here. Just spend as much time as it on this website. Keep in touch, glad you are here.
0 Kudos
trish13

Hey All Happy Thanksgivings to all and good luck on the qiutting game
0 Kudos
shanjake31

Hi! Well, it's almost been a week! A rough one! I have a cold again! It's in a way good though, I have NO desire to smoke. Edith, how are you? Thanks for starting this group.
0 Kudos
cornerstone

Hell yeah we can!!!!!!! 1 month and a half and counting!!!! And without smoking I have the stamina to add two more hours a week to devote to working off the potential extra weight. So, it has been a long war, but in the end, the Man: 0 me : 1
  one more time!!!!eh!eh!eh!
  And, by the way, Hail to Edith!!!!
0 Kudos
cornerstone

Cute little kitty shanjake31!!!!
0 Kudos