Give and get support around quitting

babydoll2

Non-Smoking Supporters

i would like help to guit

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
33 Replies
kimhunt

Hello all it has been 9 days since I have had a smoke. I still want one every once and a wile but I just started this healthy weight loss program that I love. The program helps to get all of the bad stuff out of your system and makes you feel great. I tell myself every day that if I smoke I will be putting bad chemicals into my system so staying on my weight loss program will be worthless. I have not smoked since my quit date may 13 and i have lost 10 lbs.

0 Kudos
vicki1494

I'm new and will need friend for support and encourgement. Got room for one more?

Vicki1494

0 Kudos
eddo74

Hi my name is Heather and my quit day is tomorrow. I really could use all the friends and support I could get so please add me to you friend list and help me!! lol thank u

0 Kudos
Storm.3.1.14

Greetings and Welcome.  Generally the groups and forums here are not where most of the activity takes place.  Please check the dates of the responses on the group and see if there are any recent ones before posting your own.  If the posts look old you're unlikely to get a response to yours.

The majority of the support community here reside in the Blogs.  It's one of the blue tabs above the EX Community Header.  The best way to introduce yourself and gain the greatest support is to write a blog yourself.  We're eager to meet you.  Simply click on the Blog tab, then on "write a blog post," give it a title, type in the body and click on "Publish."  Look forward to seeing your there!

0 Kudos