cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

hugalot28

New here

I am Jenn. I started smoking at the age of 12, and now am 36 and up to 1 1/2 packs a day. I am a wife of a disabled hubby and 3 children. My quit day is on the 19th, going cold turkey and scared to death.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
penny3712

You can do it hon....my quit date is 4/1, but didn't have any cigs today until around 5pm....trying to cut way back...make sure you read all of the great info available to you before your quit date.

I have smoked for over 40 years...have tried to quit multiple times...now have COPD/Enphazema.....am so afraid...so, it is now or never!! Drink alot of water and try going on walks...keep busy....YOU CAN DO IT!! We will do this together!!!

Blessings,

Penny

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Welcome Jenn.  Listen girl, the forums are a very lonely place to hang out.  We all hang out on the blogs.  Please come to the blogs and join us, that is where the support happens!!!!  Education on this addiction too!!!!!!!!!!  Click on the blue blogs tab at the top of this page.  on that page, to the left, click on "write a new blog".  Introduce  yourself, and join us!  Let us welcome you proper!  

Owlfeather 

0 Kudos