cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

New Members

I have heard several say that they are having a hard time locating and reaching out to new members.  I have made a list of new members that I am aware of that are active here (they are posting in blogs, discussions, or questions). They have all joined and/or quit since the beginning of 2017. If you are aware of more that I may have overlooked please let me know.  For anyone needing assistance in learning how to contact these people, let me know and I will help in any way that I can.

PS - These quit dates are probably off by one day. A glitch that Mark says they are working on.

New Members List 

16 Replies
Sootie

Hello Jennifer- Thanks for the list......great work. Hope EX finds a way to keep a newbie list......like just new within a month. After that, they either usually become part of the community and taking part IN the community or they are gone (gone gone or lurking).

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

yes, I am going to play around with it and see what works best.  Thanks for your input!  

0 Kudos
Violet_Quit

i am lurking, i am not gone i would be a smoker if i left the EX... I Just was looking for everyone and now i'm lost.Guess i just need to read more... just wanted you to know i'm still here.

Jennifer-Quit

Well I just read your blog - the best way to get help here at EX is to be active - and blog.  No need to lurk!  I am very happy that you are still here and let me know if I can help with anything!

MarilynH

We're all so happy that you are still here Violet_Quit ,stay close and read everything you can because there's a wealth of information here to strengthen your resolve to quit smoking and remain quit, sorry about the bold print.

TerrieQuit

Great list  Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14  Thank you!, JenniferI  I hope the new members will stop by The EX Café Fri 02.10.17 

Lisa308

emomma25

agthornton007

AHG12911

Nestly

philly33

diamond01

Wanda45

Finchie1

Tcbear

kristylowry

DEFJamBaby

Phreck62

fentresssa

Successeludesme

Doris-Diane

cig_poet 

Kkay

LindaK_Mc

constanceclum

Stopforgood

lostbutcandoit 

Lauralives 

Whimsy3715 

If you have been left off the list or are brand new, I know it was not on purpose if you contact Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14  she will add you! Thanks!  ~Terrie~

We are glad you all are here!

DEFJamBaby

Thank you so much for having me and supporting me already! So glad I found this website!