Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

April 2023: Welcome new members!

There are always new members joining the community.  This is a way for us to say hello to the  new members and also for existing members to see who recently joined.

A portion of those new members haven't set or haven't synced their quit date to the community so we can help celebrate your milestones.  

I'll be welcoming our new members and encourage you to get your quit date set and synced to the community so we can help you celebrate when you hit those milestones.

Set and Sync Quit Date

To get started you'll need to do the following:

1. Set your quit date on your Set Your Quit Date | Guides & Tools | BecomeAnEX (or make sure it's set if you aren't sure.)
  2. Come back to the community via this link.
  3. Look at your profile (round avatar image in upper right then choose My Profile) and confirm your correct date is showing.

** If you have set a quit date but it isn't shown on the community and you have a sponsor here on EX, you may be a part of an employer or health plan that doesn't permit your quit date to be shown on the community. We apologize for this inconvenience.

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (2)
18 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned at end of this paragraph, please check out my post to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out  your community profile or uploaded a profile/avatar picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. 
@stigirish @Jexiur @swhip17  @Gbbj @zoeyguerra @Hsweeney 

Those mentioned at the end of this paragraph have a quit date**. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post to update it.  
@DBabore @Hudsonmeag3n @mscole0709 @ashleywelch1011 @Tcarver88 @dburkett46 
@Vapingyogi @danieleann237 @SAJiquit @annanudson55 @geffner @DGS29 @Lkrkid @Radiroc91 
@stacey0726 @TannerRosario00 @Donnaquit @crsams13 @mommy831 @StefSmith @mac1984 
@bballgrl911 @Vanna89 @Gagemason2 @Dnard16 @28150 @Strohlly7 @perigill @nikolemagliano 
@Mlinster @jessicagreene03 @Terripaavola @readytobedone @Vapingquit @Jah17 @Mardi1437 
@dianarose8171 @Breakfreeofvape @CharlieB78 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX and then look for Complete Your Program for a list of things you can do to complete the program. Find the orange EX Coach chat button in lower right, when you are on EX, to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement is available to you.  Be sure to optinto our emails as well. 
@stigirish @DBabore @Tcarver88 @Radiroc91 @Jexiur @crsams13 @mommy831 @StefSmith 
@mac1984 @jessicagreene03 @Terripaavola @dianarose8171 
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're mentioned at end of this paragraph, please check out my post to set a quit date, it's not currently showing on the community so that's part of the reason I'm mentioning you! You'll want it sync'd so we can celebrate your milestones and so you can look at your days quit in your profile. If you haven't filled out  your community profile or uploaded a profile/avatar picture  get that set up too. We'd love to hear from you and see where you are in your quit journey. 
@ashp5305 @marbles_1994 @Fawnface @Aubaby @kallen-1994 @quitsmoking1234 

Those mentioned at the end of this paragraph have a quit date**. Look at your profile to ensure it is the correct one. Otherwise you'll need to follow directions in my post to update it.  
@seanryanx @davidswife23 @Gabsand @katiemarielisle @shayrice88 @LaymanFA @Malinda_Wissen 
@Malvar @Nattyj1991 @joegarvin @Jsmith187 @Alisett73 @carlthelizard @Ksev @martinzirlin1 
@nkdonova @jmatlick86 @Fgriggs @dawnslucky13 @jultru1019 @mms4us @Carri63 @derekstorry 
@Lindawray @Milkbabyno11 @ddollfacedd @vitale36c @alexasa861 @MichaelZBalser 
@Mmallard1969 @Bettrdayz @Bradleyblaine17 @Koonce3448 @karena62686 @Cjbauer2 
@rhonda2e1 @Austintacey @khraynor @Skidad @Joshrberrios @ChelsyAnn @christopherhost 
@powergeekzero @brennahansen00 @jamesmp56 @algreen97 @GDaddy 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX and then look for Complete Your Program for a list of things you can do to complete the program. Find the orange EX Coach chat button in lower right, when you are on EX, to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement is available to you.  Be sure to optinto our emails as well. 
@seanryanx @davidswife23 @katiemarielisle @shayrice88 @LaymanFA @Malinda_Wissen @Nattyj1991
@Jsmith187 @jmatlick86 @Fgriggs @alexasa861 @MichaelZBalser @Austintacey @kallen-1994 
@GDaddy Welcome back after some time away. We're glad to see you back on the EX Community!
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sscsmvc @sydbowers23 @foatamorgona 

@Wolfman3940 @Bubbaharris777 @camelbeck44 @Desperate-to-Quit @Buffy386 @vbawa @sarahgibbs777 @Rudy11 @Clr15 @sscsmv @Mrskendo76 
@meghughesss@masterwoman43 @stephdee1 @Kmonty34 @mirandagc1 @Smiley2day 
@Linsaferr91 @Wenders1233 @missninja9 @momovjbp @chicagobears83 @nellykc23 
@thommom04 @Milosworld @cplcowen @Bles83860911 @welp @Malakhit18 @lisa0717 
@bfields33 @Ivonnex01 @draylyden @Draxxi 
@Icandothis1601 @elle223 @feliciamccombs33 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX and then look for Complete Your Program for a list of things you can do to complete the program. Find the orange EX Coach chat button in lower right, when you are on EX, to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement is available to you.  Be sure to opt into our emails as well. 
@Mrskendo76 @Smiley2day @cplcowen @sydbowers23 @draylyden @Draxxi 
@Feliciaam82 
@Desperate-to-Quit Welcome back after some time away from the site. Glad you're back here.
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scordell @lilljo0314ste @Don1 

@susanandrews380 @ladybuc @inelson2 @Stewartf111 @Laurenshulaw @GrimPrincess25 
@Little1Alscott @Halpppp97 @Ndelgado42 @SDVA @Jenhendrick26 @Tbowersox @Ogkingyo 
@karden @Reeaaallggg2233 @Neverhave1ever @mads @ladycroft4206 @Hipster @quitrightnow 
@jessicajirsa @Quelz @kenbe57 @Grobiesmom 

For those mentioned below, be sure you log on to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX and then look for Complete Your Program for a list of things you can do to complete the program. Find the orange EX Coach chat button in lower right, when you are on EX, to webchat with an EX Coach and also get more information to see if Nicotine Replacement is available to you.  Be sure to opt into our emails as well. 
@Reeaaallggg2233 @Quelz @kenbe57 
@Grobiesmom  Welcome back after some time away from the site. Glad you're back here.
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chowell-hess @Kcarter920 @Jasper843 

@Laurenelaine987 @Inhersmydelight @Ballabiky @tsprosty @Caitlingnunn @astrocomical 
@nosztber@Josephhudd11416 @Simplife @milktoastrat @Cpage @smellysmoke @StayTrue 
@tyneesh @15morrisr @wine4mj @FyreFly @Brooke-blair22 @dollface1977 

@Kcarter920 
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrsRogers1990 @Jtwofoot @sandysides @lloyd_c @melanie6979 @lfoster 

@jhinman1005 @laranegreen @jennylong123 @Bubawells @dlowefosho21 @JarredSummers23 
@Kristen670 @MegaTexas @melijo69 @Trevorduffey15 @sadie495 @Elliegirl04 @dclark28 
@josh_624 @Kimruane1994 @arikhi @Loveleen @Vmuniz @Andrew0329 @20tater2023
@Micheal1988 @AlexProtects @75Sassy @Campinglife @Crystalmccart1 @JDilla @Baileycb
@kalynnes @katielovely17 @RyanWilliams @mchurley37 @gidget0527 @aprildean123 @sandysides 
@hoffmanmegan @MattMongoose @morganmadden33 @Aasandman78 @mateaprljevic 
@tymake536 @jamie420c @rhonda6870 @vjett1230 @Patjsea @Jessica1985 

@dlowefosho21 @dclark28 @katielovely17 @RyanWilliams @mchurley37 @lloyd_c @tymake536 
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kevpett86 @mommaw1313 @paulRG @Letsstarttoday @Tg0331 @Mingem1958 
@stephanie123456 @madisonworkman 

@Janthony0114 @Darkkarma70 @Quitterhere @Tabifarrell85 @hchuako1 @CtrlAltLadonna 
@Ginabwilson @mirkeli @hmirzoeff @Kristi1553 @Samcro21 @bbodzak @edaggett88 
@SFleckenstein @nsdavis2017 @Khaos121619 @Krangis @danielled80 @jerhunt87 @qohnkot 
@hanq0104 @vecchiet1 @srodgers2435- @bailey555 @Hickchick3677 @tehwabi @ruben_none 
@daffybear23 @Lilsolja56 @Mrkendo74 @fastonfour @zzztang @whoisjongalt20 @Deagovin 
@Derek_44 @1Wizzard @Pattyjse @sasarah28 @dpars3031 @t_sanders357 @Raydioactivity 
@Duzannicole @Pebbles9767 @ashveronica @skdrllrd2337 @DGoynes @Chrisbagnato 
@rubyandrew9 @Ekkeenan 

@kevpett86 @Samcro21 @Hickchick3677 @ruben_none @Mrkendo74 @whoisjongalt20 
@Deagovin @madisonworkman @rubyandrew9 
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Devfam @joshforrest352 @Jonathon420 @vmoon1537 @RonStoecker @mckennawhitmore 
@Hopehouse1516 @mrosado @Lmsaylor @Phoenix320575 @emorri14 @FuriousD904 
@CL1CK2K1LL 

@avitda @jessmcphierce @Kayla-clark @NosmoChing @Whycant @Claudia-m1960 @Jmrichards @sjflsu2007 @larry7360 @larry7360 @mikemcwhorer69 @tamikabryant 
@ruthannbose @cassreraa @cweed75 @Youngsrock  @Laliepop @Azim @Christac89 
@Rosemaryis @shelbyjeffery8 @Vickism @golds490 @Toniaustin71 @Shenjian123 
@Stopsmokingin60 @dmurph50 @TomiBlouin @jake0518 @lacygardner41 @tamranicole 
@Nononow24 @TammyGillespie @mariecole @nik231199 @Vjmikesell @Thx4helping 
@Karenpack @Violet1979 @stacey718 @Dlockhart123097 @DiDi237 @wtlarsen @Heartsnwaffle 
@Dimetra95 @PrincessCald022 @katelynkleinman @ggreen31 @rhagan53 @Talhagursoy 
@mrechelon @sevun @maryquitsnow @Cjoslin @csanderlin @BrittneyEliz90 @michaeld1979 
@dmaita144 @SkyWalker10 @jdenn1 @danimal1025 @LaMamaAmada1 @Nanourai765 
@nonicotine4nesh @Phoenix320575 @FredHouserjr @vires0418 @QuentinFox16 @Nan2Minions 
@tsmith019 @cutebuny @LizmariParrilla @Payton03tamu @je33y @olsonmariam @brollins7373 
@Qtsariel @sjcrockfish @angelajissa2018 @R12n6 @Sonjatristen93 @bjtipton514 @LemonDrop 
@Harlz87 @NoahBradley @atapia3002 @LauraAnn87 @megthecrane14 

@lacygardner41 @tamranicole @TammyGillespie @mariecole @RonStoecker @mrosado 
@Lmsaylor @BrittneyEliz90 @dmaita144 @danimal1025 @Nanourai765 @vires0418 @cutebuny 
@FuriousD904 @sjcrockfish @angelajissa2018 
@Karenpack @sevun Glad you're back on EX after some time away. Welcome to the community!
EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mjimenez @Scott-MSMS @spooncolony @Cwalsworth56 @ @oceanbreeze123 

@pokey183 @Handymanny1 @Nellzszn93 @Sweiler71611 @Youngmartin11 @elabrie01 
@marlajoyce0918 @summerbreeze783 @Dee7696 @icemanuk @GinaWilson1971 @chrisjordan 
@epennington @baseviadamo @amandarochelle @Ofarcl @cmiracle02 @collinanderson8 
@hazelsg @Rachel324 @Vaper123 @aspears0614 @susiewrios @Tg1065 @livoslytherin 
@Nicky_knack94 @red0 @Mishelle43 @Pahukumaa @brendaleigh7687 @M8Mneeznic 
@awildac071976 @dgrierpayne @Jenneball2013 @lialadamechrist @Beautybound @jyork1990 
@laurierose67 @mhbaker97 @Givin-It-Up71 

@Mjimenez @Sweiler71611 @Youngmartin11 @marlajoyce0918 @icemanuk @GinaWilson1971 
@cmiracle02 @Mishelle43 @brendaleigh7687 @Jenneball2013 @jyork1990 @mhbaker97 
@thomas_hochard We're glad you're here to support people on their quit journey even though you're not a tobacco user personally.
EX Community Admin Team