cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

New Members

I have heard several say that they are having a hard time locating and reaching out to new members.  I have made a list of new members that I am aware of that are active here (they are posting in blogs, discussions, or questions). They have all joined and/or quit since the beginning of 2017. If you are aware of more that I may have overlooked please let me know.  For anyone needing assistance in learning how to contact these people, let me know and I will help in any way that I can.

PS - These quit dates are probably off by one day. A glitch that Mark says they are working on.

New Members List 

16 Replies
Daniela2016

Thanks Jennifer, but I believe we have a permission issue, depending on where you created the list.  I tried clicking on it and I got "Unauthorized" 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Thanks - can you try again please!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Jennifer-Quit‌  Fantastic Job!  You need to go back into the document and allow editing if you want others to be able to edit.  It should be at the bottom left.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I prefer to do the editing myself.  Others can let me know of needed changes and I will make them - OCD I know!

Giulia

Not a problem.  I do the same myself.  Because of Daniela's comment I thought it might have been by accident.

0 Kudos
c2q

Not OCD at all - thanks for being the caretaker of this list. That's a lot of work and a lot of data sorting that I also wish we had easier access to. I really appreciate you doing this.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I will make an honest attempt to keep it up - but so many relapse in the beginning it will be hard to monitor.  

c2q

totally get that. I was glad to hear you say that you are tracking active newbies. I hope Mark and his team are able figure out a better way than having to do it long hand. Thank you again.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

We can only do our best and hope for the best Jennifer, I was dreaming about having a list so I can link it to the EX-Café !!!

0 Kudos