cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sonja3

NEW HERE

Hello all! I'm a new one here and just wanted to say Hi and I really hope this helps this time. Let's just call it the last time. I really need to quit.
0 Kudos
13 Replies

Do you have a plan?

Just get on with it.

Be strong.

You can do it.
0 Kudos
rj_

Hi Sonja, congradulations on the decision, take a look at whyquit.com

good luck,

RJW Free at last after 32+yrs, of feeding the addiction 2 packs a day, free 359 days, saving 49 days of life and $3,282.72 not inhailing death 14,375 times by choice one day at a time.

Never Take another Puff, not one puff ever. NTAP NOPE
0 Kudos
rj_

Hi Sonja, congradulations on the decision, take a look at whyquit.com

good luck,

RJW Free at last after 32+yrs, of feeding the addiction 2 packs a day, free 359 days, saving 49 days of life and $3,282.72 not inhailing death 14,375 times by choice one day at a time.

Never Take another Puff, not one puff ever. NTAP NOPE
0 Kudos
sonja3

I'm going thru the tracking the smoke times today,tomorrow and Friday-then will start to do the seperating thing. My main issue is when my husband comes home from work-that will be Friday night and he will be smoking.
0 Kudos
sonja3

Let's see-$37.50/wk x 4 weeks...that's 2 much money to spend!
0 Kudos
edith2

Sonja, I'm so glad you're here. You can really quit. I relate to your story so much, especially about your granddaughter and the road trip you made. You'll love the freedom of being able to go anywhere you want and not worry about stopping for a cigarette.
0 Kudos
edith2

Sonja, I'm so glad you're here. You can really quit. I relate to your story so much, especially about your granddaughter and the road trip you made. You'll love the freedom of being able to go anywhere you want and not worry about stopping for a cigarette.
0 Kudos
tasha3

You can do it!!!! Stay positive and be strong!!
0 Kudos
cazmataz

Welcome Sonja,
I think this will help and you made one of the best decisions of your life by quitting. It will be hard but it will be worth it. Nothing worth anything is really ever easy. This is worth so much. Giving up smoking mean freedom. It also means you are choosing life. I wish you all the best. Come here often and you will find support and inspirational stories. Also take Michael's advice and read his story. I believe his story will help you quit. and stay quit. Many blessings!!! Cindy
0 Kudos