cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

I quit

Thanks to Gayle F I have joined this group. My First day without smoking. Actually I quit Friday afternoon but using the 30th as my quit date.  Very shaky as on Prednisone and very short of breath and anxious. If I want to live I have to do this.

23 Replies

Please join us at COPD‌. We share thoughts, feelings, knowledge, and friendship around COPDers who quit. I quit 8 Years and 3 Months ago just 6 days after being diagnosed with COPD. At that time I had a 60% lung capacity. A recent pneumonia in November brought me down to 35% and 24/7 oxygen therapy. I work full time and stay very active. The best decision I made was to quit smoking! Smoking cessation is the only known treatment that can slow the progression of COPD. You will feel worse before you feel better but stay the course! There are many blessings in being Smoke FREE!

Mandolinrain

We Welcome you! This is an amazing community, as you can see...all willing to help you through your journey! There  will be some good days and bad days....lean on us when you need to and  stay close to the site  Congrtas on your decision to be a non-smoker

diamond01

Hi, have you ever heard of doTerra oils, I use black Pepper you put the oil on a lave stone that goes in a necklace or bracelet, and it will stop the cravings, I wear mine all the time, and don't have that many cravings, so you might try it I got it off of Amazon.  

0 Kudos

Awesome. Never heard of it but definitely worth me trying. Ty

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Kudos