cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

leeuh

Hi,

I'm new here. I've been seeing the commercials for this website for a while, and have been thinking of checking it out. My family and I just made a move from Florida to Montana so I had to wait until we got our internet running again before I could check it out. I've been smoking for almost 12 years. I'm not 30 yet but at times I feel like I'm 60 and been smoking for 40 years. (menthols are NOT your friend lol) I haven't set a quit date yet, but I'm going to set one in the next week. I think anyway. I'm going to try and work the program they have, and hopefully once and for all be able to stop smoking.
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hi and Welcome ! I am also new. Today is my first day. I am a chain smoker and this site has helped me to cut back already! I would propably be on my second pack by now. I have been too busy reading and typing. I don't really use the computer but the ad on T.V. got me to check it out. I just got a great tip from someone here. While driving pick up some cinnamon sticks and keep the jar in the car. When the urge to smoke strikes, just take one out. It is better than holding onto a cigarette. Mine would be lit in 2 seconds!
0 Kudos