cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Angelm07

First day

Tomorrow is my first day on quiting..I have to work and I'm so used to going out with girls on breaks to smoke..any advice?

28 Replies
sweetplt

Hi Angel 

Don’t beat yourself up...make sure you throw out all smoking paraphernalia because you can’t smoke what you don’t have...it’s all good just quit again, before you puff let us talk try and talk you out of it... gotcha in my thoughts...Colleen

0 Kudos
Angelm07

Thanks I guess one cigarette was better than a whole days worth

maryfreecig

Welcome to Ex. Please take some time to learn about nicotine addiction. Most of us think we are stronger than the dependency. Education and planning can help you get the quit you want. 

0 Kudos
Angelm07

I was reading some in it earlier..thank you..im I not gonna let smoking control me forever

0 Kudos
elvan

Stay close to the site...it really helps.  If you feel like you are really at risk of smoking...post a blog with the word "help" in the subject line, we will try to help you over the hump.  You CAN do this...we really want to help you.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Angelm07

Thanks I'm so glad I found this site

elvan

So are WE.

Lauralives

Don't you worry about it Angel, you just let that go and get back to NOPE!!  You can do this and we are here for you.  Kick that stinkin' thinkin' in the butt and know we all struggled but can do this together.  Hugs and love to you!!!

Giulia

Long time no hear from.  Don't you give up now, ya hear?  It's taken many of us a few times around the block to get this right.  Just don't give up.

0 Kudos