cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Day 3

Starting on day 3 had a few cravings but nothing that I couldn't handle yet I chose to take Smokey for a hike I don't know which one of us was more tired ....lol...I am starting to feel better already I have more energy . I got a job also just waiting on the e verify on it to find out which day I start I am so excited
I also have a question I have told a couple people I know that I have quit smoking but there are a few I have not told because I don't want to hear then say " well I have heard that before " I know that I have tried before but failed at it any suggestions.

Tags (2)
3 Replies
AnnetteMM

My suggestion would be to change your response to "I don't smoke." Period. Act as if you are a non-smoker and be positive about it! You have every reason to celebrate your Days of Freedom!

indingrl

CONGRATS ON THREE DAYS OF NICOTINE FREEDOM Shadowluv420.... check out whyquit.com video DAY 3... you will be amazed at the solutions... keep on keeping on

elvan

Congratulations Shadowluv420  good for you on the three days quit AND on the new job.  Sounds like things are really moving in the right direction...I'll bet Smokey is really enjoying this new smoke FREE friend!