cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

j3ffmeadowsgm

Too sick to get out of bed.

@Barbscloud  I was too sick to get out of bed today. I've never been in this much pain before. I am smoking tobacco out of a rolled up piece of aluminum foil and it is making me very sick. I have come close to calling 911 again but going to the hospital is too much and they don't do anything.

Thank you Barbscloud for your support.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Barbscloud

@j3ffmeadowsgm What do you need to do to get back on your psychotic injections?  Sounds like that is the priority right now.

Is there a good  reason you can't have your computer?   

I don't know if it's the best way to quit,  but if you don't have any tobacco, you can't smoke.  You've been  wanting to quit for a long time now, so try to turn it into positive situation.  i know you've always felt that smoking makes you sick. This will be a good way to find out.

Try to reach out even by phone.  You're always in my thoughts.  Please take care.

Barb

0 Kudos
j3ffmeadowsgm

@Barbscloud I am scheduled to have my anti psychotic injection next Tuesday. I also meet with my new therapist on Tuesday. The medication is causing me to clench my jaw.

Equinox says if I demonstrate that I can take my medications they will find me my own apartment. Equinox promised that I could move back to my old apartment but that was just a lie.

My roommate now is pathological with his property, I used his can opener and now he has brought it in his room. He has taken the television remote control so that I don't change the channel. He has been using my toilet paper and he has taken his out of the bathroom. Every night he smokes majuarana in his room or the bathroom. He walks around with a baseball cap pulled down to just above his eyes and he is always listening to hip-hop on his phone. The music is a kind of security blanket. We never talk to one another. There is a fifteen year age difference between the two of us.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@j3ffmeadowsgm You need to work on taking your medications so you can get a way from this guy.   The facility won't help at all--you should be able to watch TV.  What the heck!

Barb

0 Kudos
j3ffmeadowsgm

I am taking my medications. I hate having to wait several months to find out about an apartment.