cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Any Gardeners out there?

Unknown-1.jpegSpring arrives in 19 days!!!!!!!

This is a nice group I would like to see take off. Its a magical thing to dig in the dirt and watch seeds develop into a thing of beauty. Just trying to stir some interest for this group. 

I am starting / rooting things inside now. A tad early yes, but some of the things I root stay inside to cut from for recipes.

Gardening is fun .....vegetables, flowers, trees...etc.... also a good 'finger busy' activity when your quitting smoking.

If your new at it start with rooting, so easy and fun for kids/grandkids to watch. If you go to the group called GARDENING LOVERS, you can see my last post /blog with some things I started 4 days ago and then a pic of them today!  Happy Almost Spring Everyone!

Missy

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
Mandolinrain

Thats a beautiful; garden! we actually got up to 80 today but no yard graded yet. Hoping by end of week  Eventually anyway!

0 Kudos
Giulia

You soil looks like silk.  Wow.  Guess there's no clay in your back yard!  Whadja do, put it through a mincing machine.  Jealous!  Can't wait for the harvest when we're all invited over.  lol  Brava!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Brought in a nice batch of greens this morning. 

Going to slow cook them with some seasoning meat. 

Shh don't tell. Gonna have a lot of pot liquor. hmm

Mandolinrain

its 60 degrees and raining. Our yard finally got escavation finished, now they will be seeing it. I FINALLY have an area for the garden, but our ground here is still to cold to plant

Giulia

Oh YUM!  

Our garden's coming along.  Half rows of beans and snap peas are in as well as basil, squash and two tomato plants.  Hope to get most of the rest in today.  Gonna be 89 again, so may not finish.

JACKIE1-25-15

Everything I planted has sprouted.  Watered early this morning.  Temp in the 90's today.  I think I am going to stay inside. I am so young. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

LOL

Giulia

I'll bet it's not too cold for cold loving items!!  Lots of seeds could go in.  Certain bulbs could go in.  If they can put in grass seed you can put in lettuce, etc. 

Mandolinrain

Has anyone seen MichelleDiane ? I hope she's okay...I miss her

0 Kudos

No I haven’t. She hasn’t logged in since June 18.

0 Kudos