cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Any Gardeners out there?

Unknown-1.jpegSpring arrives in 19 days!!!!!!!

This is a nice group I would like to see take off. Its a magical thing to dig in the dirt and watch seeds develop into a thing of beauty. Just trying to stir some interest for this group. 

I am starting / rooting things inside now. A tad early yes, but some of the things I root stay inside to cut from for recipes.

Gardening is fun .....vegetables, flowers, trees...etc.... also a good 'finger busy' activity when your quitting smoking.

If your new at it start with rooting, so easy and fun for kids/grandkids to watch. If you go to the group called GARDENING LOVERS, you can see my last post /blog with some things I started 4 days ago and then a pic of them today!  Happy Almost Spring Everyone!

Missy

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
84 Replies
GyorgyiM

I am going to mail it to YOU!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

hysterical laughter emoticon

Mandolinrain

PEACH, not avocado, lol

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Either start the avocado seed  9bottom half only) in water, , or plant it directly into the soil with the pointy end slightly exposed above the soil line. Lots of YouTube out there regarding planting avocado seeds. I just never bothered to watch, I just kinda experimented. 

Although the last two seeds I potted actually rotted. I think it's because we had WAY too much rain!!

Happy Gardening!!

Giulia

IrishRose‌  That's dedication.  More power to you!  

0 Kudos