cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richie

Games

every time i sneak a cigarette, i force myself to ride my bike to somewhere in the city to put one of these stickers up. it makes me do aerobic exercise, which the smoking doesn't help, and also makes me think twice about if i really want that smoke.
  www.obamaquit.com

0 Kudos
34 Replies
Giulia

OK, I've spent entirely too much time on those jigsaws, Kim.  Great way to get carpel tunnel LOL.  Now I must wean myself off THEM.  Thanks a heap.  And I thought quitting smoking was tough.  HA!

0 Kudos
exsmokertom

Cool idea for a group.  Keep the games coming!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Well now, come on Tom, you have to add to it with your own game.  (And the idea wasn't mine, so I can't claim the credit for it by the way.)

0 Kudos
Giulia

Just found an old game that I had in my files form 2006 - and it's still active.  So....  Here it is.  Very VERY difficult but fun if you've got the patience.  And if you're quitting, you MUST have the patience.  (If for some reason the link doesn't work - let me know please.)

The object:  to simply survive by moving the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black perimeter walls.  If you can survive longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal.  It's been said that the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots.    I've gotten up to 20.219 seconds.  You?

http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

0 Kudos
allan2

I play games so not to think on smoking.

0 Kudos
tonyta

I think I can quit.

0 Kudos
sandraka2

I wan to QUIT badly!

0 Kudos
torina2

what better way to quit play gamess ok im in

0 Kudos
Giulia

Heh Heh Heh - this one will really drive you INSANE.  You can click on the pieces to rotate them, or hold the left mouse buttonm down and manually move them around.  And you thought quitting was driving you crazy.......

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/27UI4B/www.flaminglunchbox.net/curvy

0 Kudos
johnny2

Best way  to NOT think about cigarettes.

0 Kudos