SuzyQ411

TRIVIA GAME FOR THE WEEK OF 06.28.2022

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

trivia image.jpg

SUMMER IS HERE

AND

THERE ARE BIRDS EVERYWHERE 

😊

WHAT BIRD HAS THE LARGEST WINGSPAN IN THE WORLD?

1. Pelican

2. Albatross

3. Swan

4. Stork

Thanks to Quiz Daily for the question and answers.

Enjoy the game!

Answer to last week's question:  Fireworks

The first fireworks show to celebrate Independence Day happened in 1777, the year after the Declaration of Independence was signed. Philadelphia hosted the very first organized Fourth of July holiday celebration. Once evening fell, 13 rockets were launched to honor the 13 colonies, and then there was a fireworks show that ended with another 13 rockets. ( Quiz Daily)

Regarding the Liberty Bell: fascinating-facts-about-the-liberty-bell  

To review your last week's answer, just click here: TRIVIA-GAME-FOR-THE-WEEK-OF-06-21-2022  

Thanks to all of you who played Trivia last week.

😊

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
Barbscloud

Albatross

SuzyQ411

Hi @Barbscloud . Great to see you here again. Thanks for playing Trivia 😊

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I am also going to guess albatross.

SuzyQ411

@YoungAtHeart  Thanks Nancy for playing Trivia again this week. Trivia wouldn't be the same without you. 😊

Snowdoggie

@SuzyQ411 I'm guessing stork. (Because they have to deliver all those human babies!😂🤣)

SuzyQ411

@Snowdoggie  Great to see you here again this week. Thanks for playing Trivia 🙂

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Thanks for posting Tuesday Trivia Suzy

Being born and raised in the Arizona Territory near the thriving metropolis of Tombstone.  My pappy and my pappy's, pappy and my pappy's, pappy, pappy were all cowboys.  This brings me to my answer My Great Pappy would tell a story as we sat around the old campfire. It went something like this.  Two of his cowboy friends came across what the Native Americans called the Thunderbird.  As this large bird came swopping down upon them with its outstretched talons, they drew their trusty 6 shooters from their holster took careful aim, and blasted the critter from the sky.  They lassoed the critter's feet and drug the thing into town with their trusty mounts.   According to the Tombstone Epigraph from 1890, the Thunderbird's wingspan was 190 feet and its body measured 92 feet.    

Now you know why I moved to Cincinnati and gave up the cowboy way.  That big monstrous critter scares the heck out of me 

I'm sorry I just realized the Thunderbird isn't one of my options.  I'll just go along with the crowd and say "Albatross"

SuzyQ411

@Cousin-Itt  Thanks for playing Trivia again this week, Carl! I thought the answer was the Bald Eagle but that was not an option either! But anyway, as the moderator I am banned from playing! 🙂

0 Kudos
RainbowHeart

Albatross. I know this one from The Rescuers! 😄