cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Let's Get Moving 2018

It is a New Year.  To eliminate difficulty finding where to comment due to the length of the last blog, I thought I would start a new page to have a fresh start.  New Year, Fresh Ideas,New Goals ,Reboot, Recharge.  Hopefully New Participants  For those who are able to, (some members are going through medical issues and pending surgeries) I think it is time to focus and get back to our challenges. 

'The original idea was to "get moving" at least 4 times a week, staying accountable to each other.  Post your accomplishments in the comments.   Any activity counts, as long as you get off your butt and get your heart pumping.  Who knows, maybe we'll lose a little weight or a couple of inches in the meantime.  I am doing a shout out to those who previously participated. If I missed someone please add their name.  There were a lot of comments to go  through to come up with this list.   We had a lot of fun and learned a lot from each other with over 2519 comments.  

plug66Giulia@GiuliaYoungAtHeartbonniebeejbliesmer jdesco311 elvan WhaIamkfaz  shashortDiannnnnMePlus3c2qkristen-9.7.15Summer-RainSootieBrianairb2abee1014‌, KMC56‌, tjanddj‌, roller831ChristmasCarol2CimstrongJennifer-QuitdonpaulicbgerberShowiestodin

Here is the link to the original blog if you have questions about the guidelineshttps://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/exercising-and-health/blog/2017/06/08/lets-get-moving-chal... 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1,077 Replies

Thanks!  That sound much more doable and I might actually stick with that!

0 Kudos
Roller831

Hello fellow movers!  I had a very busy weekend!  I trained on Friday and focused on arms and legs.  My triceps are still sore from Friday!  I lifted on Saturday morning and hit a new PR by deadlifting 225lbs!  My goals was to hit 215 by the end of February so I crushed that goal!  I got to the gym four times last week and plan to do the same this week!

I weighed in at WW Sunday and lost another 2.8 lbs.  My total since the beginning of this year is now 11.8 lbs.  I will admit, I am not following the WW Freestyle plan.  It wasn't working for me so I went back to counting calories and macro nutrients and do the old smart points.  It seems to be working well so that is what I will stick with!

Keep up the great work movers!

Sandi4

Day 1 Challenge for this week complete. Legs and cardio. 

JACKIE1-25-15

I am just getting to post my challenges this week.  Have met 2 so far.  Monday easy cardio. Today intense, power walk.  Squats challenge done along withstretches.  Done I feel good.kristen-9.7.15  I amgetting back on track.  Now for a nice salad. 

I have been working out everyday since Friday.  30 minutes cardio and squat, jumping jack, abs and arms 30 day challenge.

Last night i made egg salad for dinner and i ACTUALLY measured out the mayo!  I have NEVER in my life measured, especially mayo because i LOVE it!  LOL.

JACKIE1-25-15

I measure everything, my eye measurements have become very accurate.  I think it is from all the years of cooking,  I use a light mayo, saves on the calories.  I made my salad haven't eaten it yet.  Boiled egg tuna tomato on salad mix. with lite balsamic dressing. finish with toast hot tea.

Sounds good.  I had a turkey sandwich, salad and a Diet Coke.  I know, I know.  I need to break the Diet Coke addiction.  I'm working on it.  I am down to 1 a day rather than 3.

JACKIE1-25-15

baby steps . i luv Diet Coke, one of my fav. I try to stay away from them.  I have one every now and then. 

0 Kudos
Sandi4

Happy Hump Day. Challenge day 2 is complete. Last night I didn’t get to the gym until after 7pm.  I managed my time better today and got in there around 1:30. It was so empty and quiet...just like I like it.

Thirty minutes of cardio then arms, back and core. 

0 Kudos
Sandi4

You’re on fire Kristen! Be sure to include a rest day so your muscles can heal.