Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
michele2

Let me tell you out of shape:) When I was in the Army I could do over 100 pushups in 2 minutes easily...2 weeks ago, I tried to do them on the Wii fit, and fell down;( Well it is different doing them that way, but still. I wouldn't mind looking pregnant...if it wasn't in my a%% and it didn't look like I was carrying twins LOL
0 Kudos
nicole

Ya i just been working on my cardio right now lol i havent started to do the weight lifting....i think im actually just gonna do my fitness video every other day and my cardio every other day....i have no clue what im doing lmao im just doing it...something is better than nothing right? ?
0 Kudos
linda53

AHHHHHHHHHH just need to scream i want a cigarette today but ive come 13 days just have to scream already cleaned out my closet the diet is horrific
0 Kudos
linda53

good morning everyone decided to start a food journal today i have one for smoking this is day 13 thats getting easier but food tastes so much better going to try ice chips before a meal and maybe my mouth will be too tired to eat lol everyone have a stressfree peaceful smokefree day
0 Kudos
Sandra3

Morning all! I am off today so I made myself two soft boiled eggs and three really overcooked not a drop of fat left in them pieces of bacon for breakfast. I remembered to take my multi vitamin! Now if I could just get off my tail and move my body to similate an excercise, I would be off to a good start!
0 Kudos
cindy16

Ok I need to lost 8 lbs I gained since qutting. I walked the dogs the last two days. Today I ate Multi grain cheerios with a handful of blueberries in it. Tonight I'm making salmon with mediterrean dipping sauce, salad and red skin potatoes. Suppose to get cold this weekend. Not sure if I will walk, May just do wii fit. Have a great day everyone
0 Kudos
cindy16

I can't wait for wether to break so I can bike ride. I love to bike ride
0 Kudos
nicole

i went to the y and used the olyptical (sp) i "climbed, ran" 2.22 miles for 30 min. Im thinking that it doesnt really matter how many calories i burn cause im turning my fat into muscle right?? I had a special k bar for breakfast......90 cals....then went to lunch with baby and ate chinese......dont know how many calories there. So tonight ill have one of my lean cuisine. So today i feel good.....starting to get motivation....i guess lol.
0 Kudos
michele2

WELL YOU'RE NOT DONE YET NICOLE!!!!!!!!!! DROP AND GIVE ME 20)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
0 Kudos
cindy16

Nicole you are motivated. Good for you.
0 Kudos