Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
marie23

Good Morning All, I find it so very interesting that so many of us are struggling so hard to lose or maintain our weight. It makes me wonder if our brains are compensating by sending us triggers to snack and overeat could it be our addictive nature.? Somehow we have to find a way to find the discipline and resolve we use with our quit and apply it to our weight goals. Lets all give this some serious thought and I will do some research it would be nice if we could all move forard together. I think most of us know what we need to do and for whatever reasons we are noting doing it or maybe not doing it enough. Good Luck and Hugs to all TOGETHER WE STAY QUIT AND TOGETHER WE GET FIT
0 Kudos
amy20

Just stopping by to check in...hope everyone is strong in their quits and staying active...you can worry about the weight later!
  have a great week to all!
0 Kudos
lois2

Sounds good to me AMY WE WILL BE STRONG IN OUR QUIT, I STILL want to smoke some time. weried
0 Kudos
jadensnana

Good morning ladies !

I added a few recipes ^ ^ up there.

Enjoy a smoke free day !
0 Kudos
robin24

40 days down....a lifetime to go; I have hit a wall with my weight loss, I have been the same weight(+ or - 2 #s) for over a month, so I have changed my workouts a little- instead of zumba 2 days, I'm taking a cardio-kickboxing class & an interval HR class. I took them this week for the first time & they kicked my BUTT big time! I'm hoping that the change in routine & movement will get the scales moving again!
0 Kudos
lois2

good luck Robin
0 Kudos
robin24

Thanks Lois, This past week was tough! The new workouts have been a challenge to say the least. This was the 1st week that I have had some pretty strong urges to smoke.......I just worked through them, one at a time. I found myself wanting to reach for food every single time. The good thing is, I did not give in, I have been a non-smoker for 45 days. 45 days down.....a lifetime to go
0 Kudos
lois2

stay strong Robin, i am going to see if i can do a diet , my foot still hurts some time. but i will make my self walk on the thread mill.
0 Kudos
amy20

Just stoppin' by to check in...hope everyone is doing well!
0 Kudos
robin24

I want a smoke-----so I eat-----not good! I've been a non-smoker for 51 days! 51 days down......a lifetime to go
0 Kudos