Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lois2

Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight

i have times i can not stop eating. HELP
0 Kudos
1,708 Replies
lois2

hi Bonnie thinks for the infor i have gain about 8 lbs since i quit, now it is time to lose.stay strong in our quit.
0 Kudos
lois2

I ALWAYS SAY I AM GOING TO DO BETTER ABOUT MY EATING. bonnie i am going to check out the site,
0 Kudos
Carenda

My eating habits, calorie counting, and exercise will have to take a back seat this weekend. My husband and I are going to the State Fair. My favorite is the funnel cake, candy apples, and corn on the cob. Oh, my favorite from my childhood, cotton candy. LoL Will get back on track Monday but will go back to the fair the following Saturday. We just walk, eat, and look. We might go to the tractor pull. LoL A little fun to take you away from the usual stress that happens the majority of the days.
0 Kudos
lois2

HAVE fun it does sound like fun, i love the cotton candy as a kid and i still do,
0 Kudos
Carenda

Lois, we did have fun. I'll get cotton candy next weekend. I got candy apples tonight. So many people in NC who attend the state fair have to travel really far. I am only 20-30 minutes away from our state capitol, Raleigh, N.C. Being so close we can go both weekends.
0 Kudos

******300 DAYS****
  WELL I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN AWHILE, TODAY IS MY 300 DAYS (WITHOUT) A CIG!! I HAVE GAINED ABOUT 20LBS, BUT I AM AON A NEW JOURNEY,LOSING WEIGHT BEEN ON ANOTHER SITE LOST 5LBS IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS, I HAVE BEEN SICK THIS WEEK, SO I GOT LAZY DIDNT GAIN, DIDNT LOSE. SO THATS OK,I AM LEARNING ALL ABOUT PORTION CONTROL,BOUGHT A BRIGHT RED PLATE 9X9" INSTEAD OF EATING OUT OF A REGULAR PLATE 12 X 12" JUST THINK JUST BY DOING THAT ALONE YOU CAN LOE 1/2 THE CALORIES!!!(JUST THAT)!!
0 Kudos
Carenda

Found this recipe on msn for banana coco breakfast smoothie. I thought about Bonnie when I saw the ingrediants, Soy and Tofu.

Nutritional Information
  (per serving)

Calories 340
  Total Fat 8g
  Saturated Fat 1g
  Cholesterol --
  Sodium 121mg
  Total Carbohydrate 60g
  Dietary Fiber --
  Sugars --
  Protein 17g
  Calcium --
  Serves: 1 Edit
  Update Cancel

Total Time: 10 min
  Ingredients
  U.S. Metric Conversion chart

1 banana
  1/2 cup(s) silken tofu
  1/2 cup(s) soymilk
  2 tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
  1 tablespoon(s) honey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directions

Slice banana and freeze until firm. Blend tofu, soymilk, cocoa and honey in a blender until smooth. With the motor running, add the banana slices through the hole in the lid
0 Kudos
amy20

Wow! I've missed a lot! Hope everyone is doing well...I'm eating too much, again 😞
  Had lost 10 lbs, afraid I've gained most of it back, bump in the road we call life! At least I'm not smoking! Just celebrated my 200 days smoke free!!! Woo-Hoo!
  Have a great day to all!
0 Kudos
marie23

Hi Amy Congratulation on your 200 days.That really is so awesome that you did that. I feel your pain with the weight thing. I am now just realizing just how big I have gotten. I am coming up on 100 days and now I have to put the same effort in getting fit. I know it is hard but I hope we all can help and motivate each to keep moving forward so we can have healthy active lives Happy Happy day to all
0 Kudos
lois2

wow 200 days Amy i am proud of you,Donna i here eating off of a blue plate will help, will try that Carenda, i am going to walk the pasture it is up and down hill, so for i have gain 7 lbs. i work in the lunch room at school that don't help , good luck we are smoke free
0 Kudos