Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/30/18 Celebrations

racine Congrats, today appears to be your 4 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

jimmypage and puff-tm-draggin Congrats, today appears to be your 3 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

EleanorRigby Congrats, today appears to be your 800 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

blueeyecntrygrl Congrats, today appears to be your 600 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

kellyanne1510, Magesen62, nesquikali, Plan-be, quitgaryquit, teacher9, WebDebz and whitneyembs Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

esuttsLalankford88, turtlegirl101 and dani_2017 Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Tazzywashere Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

petet‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

Toby.lausin‌ Congrats, today appears to be your 200 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

AmbeeW21DAwarner SuzieQueand Awwitsjen Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

greenhouse123, orothsheilahenson and strokeinthefam Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

fmorris and Megs08 Congrats, today appears to be your 50 day quitaversary. Please let us know how you are doing!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your DOF? Use the EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

The above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

No one has stated today as their quit day. If anyone else has quit today, congrats for starting your journey with us as well.  Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
13 Replies
MarilynH

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray to each of you on your stupendous quits YAY to jimmypage and puff-tm-draggin on three glorious Smokefree years and counting WTG, I'm hoping you'll both stop in and say hello along with anyone else that hasn't been around  in awhile it would be totally awesome to see you....

cbf7c8d1ee4020861f4ea25fb6a1d144.jpg

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

racine 

Congrats, today appears to be your  quit

jimmypage and puffthemagicdragon 

Congrats,

EleanorRigby 

Congrats, today appears to be your 800 day quitaversary. 

blueeyedcntrygirl 

Congrats, today appears to be your 600 da

kellyanne1510, Magesen62, nesquikali, Plan-be, quitgaryquit, teacher9, WebDebz and whitneyembs 

Congrats, today appears to be your 500 day

esuttsLalankford88, turtlegirl101, anddani_2017 

Congrats, today appears to be your 400 day

Tazzywashere 

Congrats, today appears to be your 1 year  Welcome to the 6% Club.

petet 

Congrats, today appears to be your 300 day   

AmbeeW21DAwarner SuzieQue and Awwitsjen 

Congrats, today appears to be your 150 day quit

greenhouse123, orothsheilahenson1981 and Strokeinthefamily 

Congrats, today appears to be your 100 day

Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club

fmorris and Megs08 Congrats

,  is HUGE

fmorris

THANK YOU Jackie! -  - I REALLY don't want to sound rude, cold, or ungrateful in any form or fashion....I sincerely appreciate YOU & all of the Ex Community Members for your heart-felt, compassionate comments. THIS IS A GOOD DAY - NO CRAVINGS YET.

Yet, I chose not to keep track of how many days it has been until I no longer have these friggin cravings that are making my inner-self a total mess.

Yes, I am truly grateful re the health benefits, etcetera. I just can't seem to shake the feeling as though I forgot to do something. I can't focus that well, some nights it is so hard for me to fall -asleep, then I wake up so very early on the weekend!! - sometimes it evens seems as though I can smell cigarette smoke...from indoors,   & I am irritable as

he%# & faking it most of the day. 

I realize this is the norm & I will maintain. I just don't appreciate my 30 year insidious habit taking control of my mind. I suppose that is why I am so angry. It's from day-to-day though. Some days I am felling like ME....full of life/happy is my nature.  I'm just doing my best to overcome it & using all the "distractions" that I've set in place for those moments.

Although I do appreciate my determination in overcoming this crap, in the same token, I just don't care to tracking when I last smoked....I'm more so trying to focus on the way I get there - to that final destination. Keeping track doesn't give me any incentive ...what so ever.  The fact that I am alive, healthy, & my family is fine is on a day-to-day basis does.  

Please, Please don't take that has an insult to your support; I just need to voice how I feel. I sincerely am grateful for having an online support system as well.

As stated earlier....I'm just irritable & not making much sense these days. ..."THIS TOO SHALL PASS...."

I've been getting  busier at work & staying late; thank God!! - Work is a total distraction. LOL  - As well as staying off the chat for a while now only because I just don't want to think about SMOKING & I realize that I am going to think about it from time to time; this was a major part of my life. I still read what is going on from time to time. (If that makes any sense).  

I just hope I don't regret clicking "Add comment"....I honestly don't mean to sound ignorant, ungrateful, rude or insane  in any form.  Again Thank you for thinking of Lil' ol' ME. 

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!.... #BEAT-NICOS-BUTT!!! {lol}

PAL....PEACE & LOVE

JACKIE1-25-15

Thank you for sharing.  NOPE by any means necessary.  Your focus is right on it is not so much about  the no. of days but the journey.  Congrats again.  

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all.   Special shout out to strokeinthefam‌.   Welcome to the Triple Digit Club.

Barb

NewMe

Mega Super Stupendous Ginormous Congratulations to each and every fabulous Milestone celebrity listed above, with a special mention to my Quit Buddies jimmypage and puff-tm-draggin who have not uttered a peep here lately. Hope all is well with all you Peeps!

pastedImage_3.jpg

PEEP.  PEEP.  PEEP, PEEP.

0 Kudos

gOOD aFTERNOON, mARILYNN.  Battling through this LIFE thing; all is well, all things considered, but some things considered could be better, being quit free NOT among them.  Can it possibly be THREE YEARS already.  I remember when each DAY seemed like a YEAR.  Now each YEAR seems like a DAY.  Where does the time go?  Thank you for thinking of me.  Thinking of you too.  Be well!

MarilynH

Huge hug coming your way dear Puff.....

0 Kudos