cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnetteMM

How do I get my quit date to show on the community?

Jump to solution

My quit date won't register. It was 12/25/17.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

On your phone? Go here: Updating your Quit Date on your Mobile Phone 

On a PC? Follow steps below.

1. Ensure your quit date is set on My EX Plan.
  2. Log out of the community. Use this link. (Logging out of My EX Plan will not work.)
  3. Log back into BecomeAnEX.org so your quit date will sync from My EX Plan to the community.
  4. Go to your profile (round avatar in upper right of page and click view profile) and click your My Quit Stats tab to see if your date has been updated.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

7 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

On your phone? Go here: Updating your Quit Date on your Mobile Phone 

On a PC? Follow steps below.

1. Ensure your quit date is set on My EX Plan.
  2. Log out of the community. Use this link. (Logging out of My EX Plan will not work.)
  3. Log back into BecomeAnEX.org so your quit date will sync from My EX Plan to the community.
  4. Go to your profile (round avatar in upper right of page and click view profile) and click your My Quit Stats tab to see if your date has been updated.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

YAY! Thank you so much.

0 Kudos
moose1

hello Mark, my quit day was on June 1 2018. I used chantix thru July. it is an amazing pill I am still an ex. I still have slight cravings but give it about a minute or so and plenty of toothpicks and it goes away.

moose1 wrote:

hello Mark, my quit day was on June 1 2018. I used chantix thru July. it is an amazing pill I am still an ex. I still have slight cravings but give it about a minute or so and plenty of toothpicks and it goes away.

Oooh one year is tomorrow!!!!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Six Months smoke free only though the grace of God.

veronic8samanth3 wrote:

Six Months smoke free only though the grace of God.

Congrats!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Congrats on 6 months smoke free.  Glad you stopped by to celebrate your success.

Barb

0 Kudos