cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

Jan 31st Meeting Place

I'm not sure I'm doing this right but I don't think anyone has posted yet this morning at least I didn't see one anywhere so if there is all I can say is oops I'm still learning all of the different places in this format, speaking of that how's everyone doing now that it's been a week on the new format? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
19 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

It has been posted twice you have to go to discussions and look at the llst first.  Guilia did a post on format

1/31/2017 meeting place 

The Meeting Place 1/31/17 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Ugh, I guess I looked everywhere but the right place geesh, grrrrrrrrrr and I give up! Thanks for letting me know JACKIE1-25-15

MePlus3

Good morning Marilyn! I'll join both! You didnt make too big of a mistake. Everything is a bit easier since its been a week. Glad to know that the confusion is dying down and everyone will be ok after all. I was afraid I felt like I was going to lose my family but im glad to know thats not the case! Have a great Tuesday!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Not to worry, Marilyn!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thanks MePlus3 , I looked in conversations and discussions and didn't see anything so I wrote one to post, oh well I won't smoke over it.......

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning Marilyn-

Things are definitely less confusing and I think settling down for the most part.  We will get through it all together.   Are you doing okay with everything?

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Kinda Rachelmb , I'm figuring it out slowly I thought I looked around pretty good for a post for the meeting place but I didn't see one so I went ahead and did on. Huge hug Rachel thanks for asking i really appreciate it........

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Better 2 or 3 than none! We'll get this figured out!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Not to worry, Marilyn!