cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

The Meeting Place 1/31/17

Anybody up at this hour 1:10  am Eastern Time?  Or am I alone here Jiving by m'self?  Just an FYI.  I intended to put in the tag reference: the meeting place 1/31/17 (to make it easier for people to find this place when searching with the magnifying glass) and it would not accept the tag with the forward slash.  I think because the forward slash / is a recognizable code function for many programs and it screws things up.  (sorry, if my typing is way off here, it's because of the cataract surgery I had, and not due to idiocy.) So I think we should change the "name" of this place to "the meeting place (current date expressed like 1.31.17  - i.e. instead of  forward slashes, use periods between the day/month/year denotations.  Terrie - are you PAYING ATTENTION HERE?  lol  

OK, since this was my idea I GET TO SET THE PARAMETERS! (well until somebody else comes up with a better idea )  So.  When you post the new meeting place - whomever gets here first after midnight (like me, tonight)  put it in as follows:  the meeting place 1.31.17 with the date being the current date.  OK?  I would suggest including the word THE, rather than simply "meeting place"  because the "the" will separate it in the search function from "meeting" or "meeting place" - tags that others may put that are not at all related to this blog 

The important part of this is setting up a consistency as to how we all do it.  For I believe this perhaps can be, will  be the new meeting place until we find another one, which may serve our purposes better.  

So welcome to today's Meeting Place - whomever is here.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
69 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

FYI - This popped up easily in the search (magnifying glass) feature.  

Giulia  Sorry that you are still having vision issues and also sorry that I have not asked about it lately.  Can anything be done?

I feel like some people are still having problems finding things on this site.  I am again offering to help one-on-one by phone or the message service here anyone that need help and requests it.  I am not an expert but I can find the blogs, discussions, and questions posted by members.  Some of these are getting very few responses.

mikecity

Hi and good morning,

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.

The Meeting Place sounds like a good idea to me.

The new site is sorta deep.

Have a good day.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

You are doing this right Mike!

0 Kudos
mikecity

Thanks for the encouragement.

That was the first time I commented.

I am sure we will all adjust to the new site.

Have a good day 

Violet_Quit

Like this idea....I Think we all just need to take it one day at a time.

Violet_Quit

oh i forgot Good Morning and Thank you

susan_m

Good morning everybody!

TerrieQuit

Good Morning every buddy!

Yes, of course, Giulia‌ I always listen to you (well mostly) got it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol! I hope everyone has a wonderful smoke free day!   ~Terrie~

JACKIE1-25-15

Well so far we have two meeting places.  I guess peoples eyes are not wide open early in the morning.  I think eventually we will fall in sync. Don' t give up. lol

I am here no matter who post "The Meeting Place" 1st or last.  Enjoy you morning.  get some sleep.  

0 Kudos