cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

March 2014 Daily Pledge -- We're Ready to See What's In Store When We're Smoke-free!

There is nowhere to go.  What you are looking for is right here.  Open the fist clenched in wanting and see what you already hold in your hand. -- Oriah Mountain Dreamer, "The Call"

March is here with the promise of Spring and renewal.  Are you ready to see what you are already holding?  Pledge away...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
257 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good thoughts bear good fruit, bad thoughts bear bad fruit -- and man is his own gardener.  -- John Leonard

Good Morning Pledgers!  I'm here to start the ball rolling for the month of March.  I pledge not to use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and the group's support to the next committed person.

0 Kudos
candylance

Sheryl, I gladly take your hand as I pledge another smoke free day no matter what may happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next in line..................

Candy      d172

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy March, Friends! I grasp your hand, Candy, pledging to stay nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next Pledger.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  WOW Sheryl -- you have outdone yourself with the lead-in quote & graphic for this month!  Your daily "musings" add very much to this group.   I'm happy & thankful to take your hand Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support of the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d606

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all as we start our MARCH part of the journey!     Thanks again Sheryl for starting us out on the right foot this month, I agree with Patty, love the quote!    Patty, thank you for your hand of strength and encouragement.    I take it, pledge that I will not smoke today ("NOPE") and offer my other hand out to the next in line!!!     I have 208 days of Freedom!

Sharon

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning Everyone,

Thanks Sharon for your hand and I promise to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my next hand to the next in line.

Mag228d

0 Kudos
Giulia

Good afternoon fellow quitters.  Thanks for your hand, Mag.  Had to make a special pledge today, this my 8th Anniversary.  Whether I pledge here or in my heart, it is a daily promise to stay free.  My fist is no longer clenched with wanting and I'm ever so grateful for the precious quit I have in hand.  I pledge to continue my freedom day in and day out.  And I offer my other hand to the next Pledgling who has that same desire.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Giulia, congrats dear one! I am honored to take your hand and support and pledge a smoke free day. You are a gem beyond all gems!! Love and respect.  I give my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~172~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning!! I pledge that I will not have nicotine in any form for the next 24 hours no matter what might happen. Decided to get second opinion about surgery. Thanks for your hand, Anna, and I extend my free hand to the next Winner to pledge..............

Candy     d173

0 Kudos